How much is a Smith and Wesson Model 19?

Thread: How much is a Smith and Wesson Model 19?

Question How much is a Smith and Wesson Model 19?

Does anyone know how much a smith and wesson model 19 goes for new? I cant find any at the online shops(impact,Buds). I found one used for 400-500 but whats the cost of a new one(not that I care if it's used).

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

This is a GREAT gun! I used to have one, 4", in Blue. I should shoot myself for ever getting rid of it! It could outshoot most 6" target guns in general target shooting at 25 yards. Did I mention that this is a GREAT!! Gun?!?
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

The Model 19 .357 is no longer made. They stopped in 1999. I bought one with a 6" barrel, target grips, target sights, and target trigger for 198.00 back in 1979. Still have it.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Does anyone know how much a smith and wesson model 19 goes for new? I cant find any at the online shops(impact,Buds). I found one used for 400-500 but whats the cost of a new one(not that I care if it's used).
    The 19 is a GREAT gun. I bought my 6" new in '82 & still have it. Never an issue. Shoots easily & accurately, very comfortably. I would highly recommend it!

I can tell you this, I was offered $250 for it at several gun shops as a trade in. I refused. They said they would probably sell it for $400.

You should be able to find a nice one in between those prices.
    Good luck!

Have you read...

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Being interested in the Model 19, you have likely already read the wikipedia entry on it. If not, check it out, the origin of the 19 is interesting.

Smith & Wesson Model 19 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The Founders Got It Right - Back To The Constitution
    NRA (Life) - GOA (Life) - NAGR - GOSC (Life) - GrassRoots GunRights SC

Just sold mine for 350 bucks. Was in perfect condition. Had it for 25 years. Sold it because i started carrying concealed and i wanted a sub-compact. Hard to conceal and carry that heavyweight around all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Dunn View Post
    Just sold mine for 350 bucks. Was in perfect condition. Had it for 25 years. Sold it because i started carrying concealed and i wanted a sub-compact. Hard to conceal and carry that heavyweight around all day.
    Drool quick get it back and mail it to me LOL j/k.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!