Favorite Handgun? - Page 13
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Handgun?

1. Ruger sr9c. Solid gun, excellent ergonomics, looks good, its versatile, and Ruger employs American workers. And its accurate as all heck for a 3 inch barrel...

3. Berretta M9 (92FS) accurate and feels great

Hey everyone.
    So far my favorite pistol is the FN FNP-45 Tactical. The only modifications I made was adding a red-dot sight to the slide. That coupled with the incredibly smooth cycling of the action and feed made it a nail driver. After only my first 2 magazines I could drive a full 15 round magazine into a 6 inch reactive target at 30-45 ft with hardly any hesitation between shots. Unfortunately I had to sell mine to pay for some emergency car bills, so I'm currently in mourning for the loss. However, I plan on buying a new one before too long. :-)

Other than that, I love my Beretta M9. I'm working on a number of customizations for it and will post pictures once I can get everything purchased and installed.

Automatic-Ruger Mark II with 6" bull barrel
    Revolver-Ruger New model Super Blackhawk with 10 1/2" barrel

My Glock Model 19g, balanced & stout.

This is a tough one... I think I have a different favorite for every day of the week. First and foremost, I like my series 70, national match gold cup. :)

I think my current favorite is a tie between my G21 and G33...

the tough choices in life...

I love my H&K P30

Ruger P89 DC Has been my overall favorite. With the gun in my avatar as a second. Ruger SPNY

10. Love my Bersa Thunder .380 cc.

11. Bersa Thunder .380 or my Ruger SR9c 9mm both are great!

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast