Favorite Handgun? - Page 18
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Handgun?

Favorite gun for plinking, competing or just carrying? The answers are completely different for each purpose.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using USA Carry mobile app
    Texas Shooting and Safety Academy
    www.txshootsafe.com

Update to my favorites

Quote Originally Posted by cc4600 View Post
    S&W M&P 40 (both compact and Pro) for the range and home. I also have the .357 Sig barrel for the Pro.
    Kahr PM9 for carry or my Sig P238 when dressed for this Florida heat.
    I now carry the M&P .40 Shield instead of my PM9 and love it.

The handgun that I desire the most: Colt Delta Elite
    Favorite Handgun?-colt-delta-elite.jpg

My favorite handgun that I own: Smith & Wesson M&P 40C
    Favorite Handgun?-m-p-40c.jpg

A close 2nd place is my Ruger SR45
    Favorite Handgun?-sr45.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MHRDeadhead View Post
    The handgun that I desire the most: Colt Delta Elite
    Favorite Handgun?-colt-delta-elite.jpg

My favorite handgun that I own: Smith & Wesson M&P 40C
    Favorite Handgun?-m-p-40c.jpg

A close 2nd place is my Ruger SR45
    Favorite Handgun?-sr45.jpg
    I can't wait to add that SR45 to my collection. :)
    ~~~ Theodore Roosevelt
    * To educate a man in mind, and not in morals, is to educate a menace to society.

Quote Originally Posted by aacx22 View Post
    I can't wait to add that SR45 to my collection. :)
    You'll love it, great shooter, accurate, reliable as a Sherman Tank. Gun shop near my house can't keep 'em on the shelf...they're moving fast.

My first pistol was the Springfield EMP and I love it. Next I wanted something lighter so I got the S&W Shield 9mm but I have to say I am not a fan. I keep trying to like it but I just can't. My main carry is the XDS .45 (3.3") but if I had a larger body frame I would carry my favorite so far, the H&K P30. Took me a minute to get used to it at first but now it's easily my favorite pistol I own. I wanna check out the new CCP from Walther and I'd like to try to grab a Springfield XDM 5.25" 9mm this weekend at the gun show but we'll see. I'd really like to fire a CZ75 but my range doesn't have any CZs for rent and I don't know anyone who owns one. I hear people tend to love them, anyone here have one?

8. Okay so many to choose from ,I would have to say my Colt series 70 1911. It was my first, bought it new in 78.

9. My favorite is my Ruger SR9C. Very easy to conceal and shoots good.

10. I luv my Bersa Thunder .32 acp it is reliable, accurate and holds 10 + 1 rounds. Because of low recoil I can get follow up shots off fast.
    I have had .357 .38 9mm .380 and other guns, but they are all gone. Only my Bersa and a Kel Tec P-32 remain. The Kel Tec is great if I just want to throw something in my pocket and go out. More people should try the .32 acp it is a real good gun.

In 40 years of licensed carry as a civilian.. and many EDC weapons, nothing surpasses my Kimber Ultra CDP 45 ACP , for reliability, quality, accuracy, light weight alloy 25 oz. , and also display presence.. ( a serious weapon )

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast