Favorite Handgun? - Page 19
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Handgun?

1. My most frequent carry gun is a Kel-Tec PF-9. Accuracy is pretty good considering the amount of play (maybe it just comes back to the same place each time). For me this is the best combination of power and concealment. Easiest to shoot well? Glock 27 with conversion Wolf 9mm barrel and G26 mags (amazing).

3. how about my home weapon PT 24/7 PRO DS
    wifes glock 19
    carry XDS 4.0

4. I have two. My Bersa thunder .32 acp which will shoot 3 inch or less groups at 21 feet. And my Kel Tec P-32 .32 acp pocket gun which works very well for up close and personal. People in the U.S. ignore the .32 acp which is a shame. It was the favorite gun in Europe for many years.
    I believe it is the perfect caliber for CCW. Will do the job well and allow fast follow up shots.

Quote Originally Posted by cluznar View Post
    I have two. My Bersa thunder .32 acp which will shoot 3 inch or less groups at 21 feet. And my Kel Tec P-32 .32 acp pocket gun which works very well for up close and personal. People in the U.S. ignore the .32 acp which is a shame. It was the favorite gun in Europe for many years.
    I believe it is the perfect caliber for CCW. Will do the job well and allow fast follow up shots.
    Beware of this poster!!
    He is anti-gun.

"Conrad Cluznar" on gun control....

How to Prevent Gun Violence
    By Conrad Cluznar

"Stopping gun violence is accomplished by others noticing problems with people who own guns. A good gun owner knows that guns are for target practice, hunting, and defending yourself."

"Another good way to help gun control is by having college classes which focus on people who have problems and may own guns."

"As for gun bans, without a doubt assault rifles must be banned, citizens have no need for assault rifles in an educated society. Handguns, hunting rifles, and shotguns are more than enough for protection and/or hunting. There could also be a limit on the size of handgun magazines. Maybe make all handgun magazines ten rounds or less. This is an area where the government needs to get together with gun manufacturers."

"I understand Americans wanting the right to own guns, but not assault rifles or guns with large magazines to shoot a large amount of rounds."

Conrad, you are an epic anti-gunner... Please, stop polluting the minds of the newer members.

Favorite Handgun?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1415992263.209420.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cluznar View Post
    I have two. My Bersa thunder .32 acp which will shoot 3 inch or less groups at 21 feet. And my Kel Tec P-32 .32 acp pocket gun which works very well for up close and personal. People in the U.S. ignore the .32 acp which is a shame. It was the favorite gun in Europe for many years.
    As always, quite a comical post. You just missed the James Bond reference (Walther PPK in .32 ACP). Do you have any reference for .32 ACP being the favorite caliber in Europe? Otherwise, I count this as completely false. As far as I know, the most "popular" calibers in Europe were and are .380 ACP, 9mm, and 918mm Makarov. I put the word popular in quotes as some countries, like Italy, limit caliber availability for non-LEOs.

I have a 9 mm Glock 19 and a 9 mm Glock 26. I shoot a 3-inch group at 21 feet with both (FMJ and JHP rounds, 115-147 gr., 329-420 ft-lbs). The Glock 19 holds 15+1 rounds and the Glock 26 holds 10+1. They carry very nice in the same CrossBreed IWB holster. I typically carry 1 additional 17-round magazine. The longer Glock 19 (or Glock 17) magazines can be used in the Glock 26 (or Glock 19).

I also have a 10 mm Glock 20 and shoot a 4-inch group at 21 feet (FMJ and JHP rounds, 180-220 gr., 550-750 ft-lbs). It holds 15+1 rounds and carries very nice in a CrossBreed IWB holster. I carry it when in the woods, always with two additional 15-round magazines.

I also have a .380 Taurus TCP and shoot a 4-inch group at 15 feet (FMJ and JHP rounds, 90 gr., 178 ft-lbs). It holds 7+1 rounds and carries very nice in a Range Max Inside the Pants holster. I carry it when jogging only, always with one additional 7-round magazine.

For comparison, a single 73 gr. .32 ACP round traveling up to 1,043 ft/s has 177 ft-lbs (depending on barrel length). The Bersa Thunder .32 ACP holds 10+1 rounds and the Kel Tec P-32 holds 7+1. Bersa discontinued the Thunder in .32 ACP due to lack of demand. The Bersa Thunder .380 ACP is still available, but outdated by more modern designs (Walther PK380 and Glock 42).

Mine too. I just picked up the 40, for those times when it's really hard to conceal. Love it. Regular carry is the 30, with a 27 for bu

Smith & Wesson 637
    Taurus M85 Ultra Light
    Smith & Wesson 32 Long CTG (An oldie)

9. CZ 75B, M&P 45, or Ruger GP 100. They're all fine weapons, it just depends on what I feel like carrying that day.

Although I really love my SR9, I'm really beginning to grow fond of wheel guns. At some point I'd like to pick up a pair of quality revolvers, in 2" and 4".
    ~~~ Theodore Roosevelt
    * To educate a man in mind, and not in morals, is to educate a menace to society.

11. You need a 3 inch. The barrel is just long enough that I shoot it well. Ruger SP101.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using USA Carry mobile app

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast