Favorite Handgun? - Page 4
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Handgun?

"..You must NOT have a favorite weapon." -Miyamoto Musashi

-Doc

favorite pistol

Guns and Ammo Magazine came today.

On the cover is the new Ruger LC9. I read through the article and mentally compared it with the other semi auto pistols I own.

The manual safety on the Ruger could present problems for me. My glocks and kel tecs and even my Ruger LCP does not have a safety on it.

Going back to what I have mentioned previously, if you have trained with a semi with no external safety and (then start carrying one with the safety on (they put it there for you to use it) you will have a failure in not being able to release the safety during stress and tunnel vision.

Just my 0.2 cents, hope it helps

Pat Olvey
    email [email protected]
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Hamilton County

It is hard to say what my fave is as i have 36 357 45lc 45acp 22lr i guess my fave is the one on my belt today

My favorite pistol has to be my HK USP Compact 9mm. It is my daily carry and I love it. My favorite to look at has to be my Jericho 941. There are three more guns that I don't own but love, a Colt SAA 45, MK 23, and an FN Five seveN.

6. My favorite cold weather is Taurus 24/7 .40 or XD-.40 in a Blackhawk serpa II and warm weather is my Taurus 145 in a smart carry.

Well I'm kinda old school. I love my S&W M10 w/4" bull barrel. Love shooting it. I even manage to conceal it from time to time.
    ~ Bill

FOr general carry I normally grab my Ruger SP-101. I have added Crimson Trace laser grips and a lighter hammer spring to make it easier to shoot.

A custom built Gov't Model.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

For every day carry currintly Glock 23, but any of my Glocks will do, except maybe the 21 a little big for carry.........Home defence, a 12 gauge on my side of the bed, and a 20 gauge on mamas side, in the car, maybe the 21 and a AK-47, and a Super Redhawk 454 for makeing noise at the range, and a real nice Mosin for gettin way out there

Hi boys and girls; New to this site (today) and thought I`d chime in. My daily is a kimber ultra elite 3" .45 acp. Love that piece. I carry a 642 smith with warm weather clothes. One of the former posters said he wished for a colt saa. I`ve had a 5 1/2" .45 LC since 1965. It was born in 1912, sweet gun. I just have too many others to list but they are all favorites.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast