My.45 auto

Thread: My.45 auto

1. My.45 auto

My concealed is a Springfield M-1911 .45auto the best gun i have ever owned, but i also carry a bertta 22 bobcat in my front pocket,looks like my wallet,just in case i can't get to my .45 and you demand my wallet you will get 6 22 shells in the gut,but if your out there a ways and i need to get a shot at ya look ouy for my .45,Dead on at 100 feet!

That's cool. Similarly, I have been waiting on a gun order since thanksgiving 2010. Yesterday I picked it up... Meet my new Les Baer Tunder Ranch Special 1911, and bodyguard .380. Welcome home ma little friends! btw, why don't we post some pic?

Here's pics of the "extended" family...

my kids

Quote Originally Posted by fxstchawg View Post
    my kids
    Nice Family!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

My EDC .45 is a bit smaller, but still very accurate...

[IMG][/IMG]
    "They who give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1775

Nice guns!!
    Daily carry: Sig P239 or S&W 3913
    High Noon Horsehide holster
    Black Talon ammo

Mine.
    Bottom two are .45's

Have "parked" my Warthog for a Sig 232 in 380. Getting lazy in my old age. The other "pocket" carries an FEG P 63 in Makorov. Mighty aggravating keeping the brass seperated.