Nice gift from Ruger!

Thread: Nice gift from Ruger!

Nice gift from Ruger!

About 2 weeks ago, I visited the Ruger website to look at the LC9 and while I was there I went to the "contact us" link and expressed my appreciation for the LCP and told them how much my wife and I enjoyed shooting and carrying it. Apparently I said the "right things" as today Ruger sent me a Ruger LCP baseball cap and a "compliments of Ruger card" from Mike Fifer. Very nice, I wasn't expecting anything like that!!
    Daily carry: Sig P239 or S&W 3913
    High Noon Horsehide holster
    Black Talon ammo

Very cool. I wouldn't mind a Ruger hat.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Very cool. I wouldn't mind a Ruger hat.
    I'd rather have a Glock hat myself.

I hate it when someone has something to say about a firearm, and somebody has to hijack it to comment about a ********* Glock.

Quote Originally Posted by sbubrick View Post
    I hate it when someone has something to say about a firearm, and somebody has to hijack it to comment about a ********* Glock.
    Those type of comments make me want to get a Springfield XD or Sig Sauer instead of a Glock. Every pistol manufacturer has their fans, but seems like Glock fans take it farther than anyone else.

7. Quote Originally Posted by sbubrick View Post
    Careful or you will get in trouble with the admins for calling a troll a troll.