pic's of pistol..

Thread: pic's of pistol..

1. pic's of pistol..

wish i could figure out how 2 post pic's so i could show my pistol's!!! Cool pic'c of everybody gun's though.Thank's 4 sharing, And i will work on figuring out how 2 do the pic thing!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by markgflash View Post
    wish i could figure out how 2 post pic's so i could show my pistol's!!! Cool pic'c of everybody gun's though.Thank's 4 sharing, And i will work on figuring out how 2 do the pic thing!!!!
    If you want them to show up as a photo on the forum and not a link to the photo. Upload them to a photo sharing site such as photobucket.com . Then copy and paste in the "IMG code" and it will show up as a photo. PM if you need more help then that.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

4. Still trying 2 post pic's!! Lets see if it worked...

5. Nope, i'll keep working at it,using photobucket...

6. my pic's

Quote Originally Posted by markgflash View Post
    All you need to do is click on the "IMG code, to the left is a text box click on it and it will copy the code. Then open a post and click paste. Like this .

Text will look like this http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...lice40/023.jpg It did not show up as a photo that time because I removed the "IMG" from the start and end of the text.

Here is a link to the help page.
    http://pic.pbsrc.com/help/PhotobucketHelp.htm

Post an Image on a Forum

Most forums support the IMG code.

1. Log into your Photobucket account.
    2. Find the image to which you want to link.
    3. Mouse over the thumbnail and locate the IMG code.

Note: See Change your link options for details.

4. Click in the IMG code field and copy the code.
    5. Paste the code into your forum posting.

If the image does not display immediately, clear your browser's cache, and refresh your page. If you continue to experience difficulties, contact us, and send us a link to the forum board and a link to the image that is causing difficulties.

Note: The eBay message boards use the HTML code, not the IMG code. See Link a clickable thumbnail to a website for instructions.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!