Replaced My Taurus PT140 With A Glock G26

Thread: Replaced My Taurus PT140 With A Glock G26

Replaced My Taurus PT140 With A Glock G26

I've been wanting to trade out my Taurus for a G26 and finally did it. I went to a gun show today and someone bought my Taurus while I was standing in line which worked out perfectly. About to head to the range to go shoot it.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Congrats Luke! You'll love it I'm sure. I carried a G27 for a long time and liked it alot. I just prefer more ammo to bigger ammo. ;)
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Congrats Luke, I am a GLOCK fan, I carry a G19 every day, I own several, and a G36 will soon be added :=)
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Congrats, G26 is a great gun! I used to carry mine all the time until I decided to change calibers to 45acp. Now I carry a G30. The 26 is nice and small and easy to carry.

Gun shoots great. I bought the magazine extender for it but don't think I'll be using them. They make it almost just as long as my G23 and I shot well without them.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4