M&P vs USP - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P vs USP

i say M&P. i bought the .40 cal the same year it was introduced and its an amazing gun. i have had zero problems with it and it will take any bullet i run through it....

hope it helps.

I'm an HK fan. That's where my vote goes.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Ditto, ditto on the M&P!

Thumbs up

Love my M&P 45.Only down side is you can't get crimson trace laser for a 45 they will only fit the M&P 40 and M&P 9mm.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good." - George Washington

I've got the M&P 9c and love it. My husband is getting a H&K 45c, we are not buying it (trading for airbrush work). But he is thinking about getting a XD or Beretta for carry. H&K are good guns from what I understand but the magazine capacity is low and the cost for magazines, etc. is high. I am a small woman and the M&P has three interchangable grips which is nice. It is also ambidextrious (or however you spell it). Sounds like a good price. I paid $550.00 for mine new.

I would have to say M&P all of the way, H&K is a good gun, but you dont find many firearms with adjustable grips and as many accessories as the M&P. Bottom line is, what your heart sets on, but either way, theyre both very good Guns, both have a reliable name behind them.
    Let us know what you end up picking.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

8. Shot both,and both are quality 9mm. Would be tough to choose one over the other.

Yeah, looks like it'll be an M&P. I need the interchangeable grips. I have pretty small hands, and the USP grips are a bit big with high hands, and downright huge with single hand. The M&P grips will work well. Nice capacity, decent feel. This will be my first poly gun (shudder). Never cared for the feel of Glocks. But I do love my SIG 229 E2. My Smith 60 and Beretta 85 are all right, too.
    Say when.

Quote Originally Posted by multistage View Post
    Yeah, looks like it'll be an M&P. I need the interchangeable grips. I have pretty small hands, and the USP grips are a bit big with high hands, and downright huge with single hand. The M&P grips will work well. Nice capacity, decent feel. This will be my first poly gun (shudder). Never cared for the feel of Glocks. But I do love my SIG 229 E2. My Smith 60 and Beretta 85 are all right, too.
    You won't regret the choice. Congrats

My vote is for the HK hands down.
    -Austin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast