What to do with a Glock 27 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do with a Glock 27

Then why did you buy a Glock subcompact? As the gun you have now will not be of any use to you since it will be a big pain in the ass to conceal and heavy.

I will say that you new range gun is nice and I hope you have fun learning to shoot it.

Interesting trade, but now you need to update your signature. I'd say you came out ahead based simply on the fact I absolutely love the .44 Magnum, plus it looks like you're stocked up on automatics.

4. Ouch, you guys are harsh! However, that Redhawk brings to mind an important phrase: You can run, but you'll only die tired!

OK OK OK I will say this was a poor attempt of a joke on Glocks, (I know they shoot well) I have just never been a big fan I tried one and didn't like it. I probably would have better off with a full size or a compact rather than a subcompact.
    Now that I have egg on my face let's just move on and let me have fun learning to shoot my 44 mag. It does look like I will have to learn to reload cause at $30 plus a box of ammo it won't take long to break the bank.
    kerstingm, NRA Member, CCW Permit,CZ 75B, CZ 75PCR compact, Kimber Ultra Aegis II 9mm, Kimber Ultra Raptor 45, Beretta Px4 Storm 9mm S/C, Sig P229, Ruger Super Redhawk 44 Mag, Taurus PT1911, DPMS AR15, Mossberg 930 SPX 12 Gauge, Beretta AL 390 12 Gauge

6. I might have some .44 Mag brass lying around I can send you. If I do I'll PM you and we'll start a pay-it-forward thing on the site. I'll check into what I have and get back to you this evening.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12