What to do with a Glock 27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do with a Glock 27

What to do with a Glock 27

First of all no offense to you Glock lovers
    What do you get when you don't have a use for a Glock subcompact
    A Ruger Super RedHawk 44 MAG
    [IMG][/IMG]
    kerstingm, NRA Member, CCW Permit,CZ 75B, CZ 75PCR compact, Kimber Ultra Aegis II 9mm, Kimber Ultra Raptor 45, Beretta Px4 Storm 9mm S/C, Sig P229, Ruger Super Redhawk 44 Mag, Taurus PT1911, DPMS AR15, Mossberg 930 SPX 12 Gauge, Beretta AL 390 12 Gauge

Paperweights?

4. Sounds like you definitely got the better end of that swap!

If you want something to use as a paperweight, get something classy like a replica of a Colt 3rd model Dragoon.

What to do with a Glock 27?:

Sell it on consignment 'n get a real gun. It's the bullet that does the work.

6. Bike kickstand. replacing the back of photograph frames, if you got two make a pair of heels for your lady.

All of these options beat out using it as a gun

rough crowd...!!!

That gun looks liek a space cadet gun..no offense, but what are you going to do with it?

Hunt a rhino??

Quote Originally Posted by kerstingm View Post
    First of all no offense to you Glock lovers
    Well..I personally am not offended by childishness, but anyone who believes the post was not meant to offend would have to be brain dead...

I don't know..... trust my and my family's life with it. Bang. Every time. Small, concealed and with me everywhere. I know...... Shouldn't feed the fire.

I'd feed it dirt cause I know it'll
    still work.

Yes the Glocks go bang everytime, and mine was shoot very well. My only problem was it was just too small. Like I said no offense, I was just trying to make a joke what to do with a little gun to get a big one. As far as what am I going to do with it? It's just another toy that I want to learn to learn to shoot good with. AND IT LOOKS AWESOME.
    kerstingm, NRA Member, CCW Permit,CZ 75B, CZ 75PCR compact, Kimber Ultra Aegis II 9mm, Kimber Ultra Raptor 45, Beretta Px4 Storm 9mm S/C, Sig P229, Ruger Super Redhawk 44 Mag, Taurus PT1911, DPMS AR15, Mossberg 930 SPX 12 Gauge, Beretta AL 390 12 Gauge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast