.357 advice/ideas wanted - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: .357 advice/ideas wanted

"Can't go wrong with a Glock"--unless you shoot yourself in the foot/leg/patoot--lol. Give me something with a real safety.

Quote Originally Posted by -06 View Post
    Give me something with a real safety.
    It's located between your ears, please let us know when you find it.

4. It figures that only Glock fanatics can try to change a question about preferred .357 wheel guns into a Glock lovefest.

Try sticking with the topic!

I personally prefer Smith and Wesson or Taurus wheel guns. I'm left handed and I've worked that cylinder release style enough that it is instinctive. My all time favorite is the Dan Wesson but they are long out of business. Any of the revolvers mentioned will do the job.

It really comes down to what fits YOUR hand and what works for YOU.

I really like my LCR. I have very large hands but the Hogue grip it comes with is excellent.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

6. +1 on the Ruger LCR .357......we have 2 of 'em. The Hogue Tamer grips enable good grip to reduce felt recoil. The .357 is a handful but we usually load 'em with .38 +p. It's an accurate snubbie, too. I was shocked how well we were shooting small targets out to 50 feet.

Quote Originally Posted by jtg452 View Post
    It figures that only Glock fanatics can try to change a question about preferred .357 wheel guns into a Glock lovefest.

Try sticking with the topic!
    Actually we are sticking to the topic of 357's, even though the 357SIG actually uses a .355 bullet like a 9mm instead of a 357.

8. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Can't go wrong with a Glock.
    Owning a Glock is like drinking Budweiser Light or Ripple wine. Why would anybody want as plastic gun? Sorry Glock heads.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Owning a Glock is like drinking Budweiser Light or Ripple wine. Why would anybody want as plastic gun? Sorry Glock heads.
    Because its lighter, not prone to rust and fires when and only when the trigger is pulled. Not as much of a Glock "love fest" as much as a Glock "hate fest".
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tomhusker View Post
    I am looking for a light(er) weight .357 for a carry weapon. All of the guns I have seen have the shorter 2-2 1/2 finger grip. Is there a full grip revolver with the shorter barrel and lighter weight?
    Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Actually we are sticking to the topic of 357's, even though the 357SIG actually uses a .355 bullet like a 9mm instead of a 357.
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by jtg452 View Post
    Really?
    Yes, the 357SIG is basically a 40S&W case necked down to accept a 9mm bullet.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast