New to here. .45 opinions - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New to here. .45 opinions

Quote Originally Posted by NRA Lifer and Proud View Post
    G, do you own stock in Glock? I personally know a Glock dealer and even he doesn't push them as hard as you do!
    Glock is not a publicly held company, so no, there is no stock to hold. However, at a GSSF match you might see me hold a stock Glock.

Glock Owners take it to the next level...haha, its like a cult almost

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Glock Owners take it to the next level...haha, its like a cult almost
    No actually it's much more important than any stinkin cult.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Get your self a Glock21.
    You beat me to it !!!

I wouldn't touch another RIA gun if was the last one in my bag. They may be inexpensive to satisfy that 1911 itch, but the two that I owned never, and I mean never ran smoothly from the first mag. Alway's had a type II failure, even with Wilson and CMC mags. It was embarrassing.

For betting on my life I chose the Glock 21SF. It has yet to fail me.

It may not look like a dream gun, but if you want a good looking nickel plated sisty pistol be my guest.
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ropadope View Post
    I wouldn't touch another RIA gun if was the last one in my bag. They may be inexpensive to satisfy that 1911 itch, but the two that I owned never, and I mean never ran smoothly from the first mag.
    Hydrocortisone creams might work better for those uncomfortable itches.

glock/1911 wars

Gentlefarts,

Must we lower ourselves once again to quibbling about the Glock and the 1911? I cut my concealed carry teeth with glocks 20 years ago, have transitioned to carrying the 1911 a few years back and keep a high cap glock with an AAC suppresor next to the bed. Best of both worlds.

"c-c-can't we all just get along?"
    -rottney king- philosopher, derelict

sorry this doesn't address the original ?, btw, I 100% agree with the Crossbreed Supertuck. And I own alot, including Sparks and Rosen.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieinthebush View Post
    "c-c-can't we all just get along?"
    -rottney king- philosopher, derelict
    Quoting a guy who beat up three LAPD cops, wasn't fazed by either mace or tazer, and who was intoxicated with alcohol, high on PCP and crack, and generally "not nice" does not boost your credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Quoting a guy who beat up three LAPD cops, wasn't fazed by either mace or tazer, and who was intoxicated with alcohol, high on PCP and crack, and generally "not nice" does not boost your credibility.
    credibility!!? I doan nee no steenkeen credibility. I just need my glocks AND my kimbers. And this chair, and maybe this lamp, but that's all I need.

I have carried concealed for years and shot a lot of handguns. If this is your life your talking about- go light in the weight of the piece, use a 45 230 gr SJHP, and an uncle mike paddle holster. I use all these with a Glock M36- its light and super accurate, no one with any sense carries a heavy weapon for concealed protection, and if you need any more than several of these rounds to stop an assailant you are not at the range often enough- Its your life and you may only have one chance to save it

Quote Originally Posted by NRA Lifer and Proud View Post
    G, do you own stock in Glock? I personally know a Glock dealer and even he doesn't push them as hard as you do!
    I don't know about G50, but i do not own stock in Glock, however if you can show me another brand of firearm that is reliable and bullit proof, so to speak, as the Glocks I will buy one, and don't start about the Wilsons, Bear, Kimber, Sig, or whatever which are all fine weapons, but I'm more sure of my Glock going bang than some of the others

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast