Who makes your favorite carry gun? - Page 13

View Poll Results: Who makes your favorite carry gun?

Voters
338. You may not vote on this poll
  • HK

13 3.85%
  • SIG

31 9.17%
  • Glock

72 21.30%
  • Kimber

24 7.10%
  • CZ

8 2.37%
  • Walther

9 2.66%
  • S&W

41 12.13%
  • Beretta

7 2.07%
  • Colt

7 2.07%
  • Other

126 37.28%
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Who makes your favorite carry gun?

This is not a fair subject, as I and probably several others have muliple carry guns, I voted Glock, but I also carry a Colt, S&W, and Bersa
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

3. Ruger.

My full size SR9 is a great carry companion.

Talking Too Many Choices

Ruger, S&W, Springfield Armory & Taurus. Who really just carries one type of firearm now a days. What you are doing, where you are going, how you are dressed and more can dictate what you will carry. Voted other for that reason.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

The Sig P-238 for now it is a well built small semi and always goes bang. If they ever get open carry in Texas I will go full size maybe my Colt combat elite.

6. Ruger SR9c it is a sweet carry gun.

7. Smith&wesson 9mm shield

8. Wilson Combat Compact CQB. 3" Ruger SP-101 (.357/38). S&W 64. 4" S&W 686-1.

9. Many people will find that favorite guns change over the years as you try and buy different guns. You may start out with semi-autos then switch to revolvers or vice-versa. You may switch calibers, want something which holds more rounds and these things can all lead to changes in favorite guns.

Myself, I have settled on three guns which I use all for carry or home defense and they do well for me.

Ruger SR9c
    Bersa Thunder .32
    Bersa Thunder .380

The "Others" are winning by a landslide.

Can you have a favorite carry, and not carry it every day? if so our new Kimber Ultra CDP ii moves to the head of the class!
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast