Who makes your favorite carry gun? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Who makes your favorite carry gun?

Voters
338. You may not vote on this poll
  • HK

13 3.85%
  • SIG

31 9.17%
  • Glock

72 21.30%
  • Kimber

24 7.10%
  • CZ

8 2.37%
  • Walther

9 2.66%
  • S&W

41 12.13%
  • Beretta

7 2.07%
  • Colt

7 2.07%
  • Other

126 37.28%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Who makes your favorite carry gun?

Springfield and Sig are pretty equal in my eyes in terms of the practicality of their products... Sig gets the nod for quality, but I carry the XD more.

3. Sig Sauer... the P-220 is my choice. :D

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

4. Judging by the number of "other" responses, I'd say you missed quite a few manufacturers. I love my 3" XD-40 with TFO's and my Kel-Tec .380.

5. Glocks....durable, rugged, and they will go bang everytime under any conditions. I will switch to a S&W J-frame in my pocket too, especially during summer months.

6. Favorite Carry

Hello all -

Newbie to this forum here. Colt Defender .45 ACP for my carry AND a 1968 (German made, pre-ban) Walther .380 (9mm kurz) for my BUG. Just right for an ankle holster for a guy my size. I know some guys who are big enough to hang a Desert Eagle on their ankle.

SouthCentral

Hey tex45acp, how do you like your Wilson? My last name is Wilson and I always thought it would be cool to own a firearm personalized with my name. ;)

SouthCentral, welcome to the forum.

The forum software limits us to 10 poll choices ;/

Sorry to those left out in the cold

Thumbs up

No reson to be sorry, we had 'other' and can voice our vote in a post.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself."
    (George Washington)

http://www.helprebekah.com./

10. Kahr - by golley!

11. Cz 2075 Rami

I really like the 2075 RAMI. The Alloy frame model is extremely reliable and suprisingly accurate for a 3" barrel. I looked into the polymer model, but wasn't as impressed. For the few ounces difference in weight, I prefer the grips and palm swell on the RAMI.

It's available in 9mm or .40, and is either a 10+1 or 14+1 carry depending on the magazine in the 9mm version.
    Good judgement comes from expierence, which is usually the result of bad judgement. Learn from the experience of others, since it's a lot less painful than gaining it all on your own...

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast