Who makes your favorite carry gun? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Who makes your favorite carry gun?

Voters
338. You may not vote on this poll
  • HK

13 3.85%
  • SIG

31 9.17%
  • Glock

72 21.30%
  • Kimber

24 7.10%
  • CZ

8 2.37%
  • Walther

9 2.66%
  • S&W

41 12.13%
  • Beretta

7 2.07%
  • Colt

7 2.07%
  • Other

126 37.28%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who makes your favorite carry gun?

I have to say, I do love that Kimber that I have
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

--- Some of the friendliest people I have ever talked to are gun owners and shooters and according to the gun activists we are the mass murders and felons of the nation???

3. My relatively new S&W M&P 9mm Compact has recently become my every day carry, so I voted S&W.

My "baby"...my first love, however, is the full-size Sig P226 in 9mm. The "To Hell and Back Reliability" motto is the absolute truth.
    Motto of the Strategic Air Command: Deter or Destroy ....words to live by...

www.MichiganCPL.net

Thumbs up

I've tried a few and I still come back to my Deawoo DP51C
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

5. Les Baer

I can't find anything better than my LB TRS.
    My alternate piece is a stainless Colt combat commander.
    BUG S&W 649 with Ahernd grips.

My current favorite carry gun is my Ruger p345. I can't say enough about my 2 Rugers. They have been 100% reliable and I feel tough as nails
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

7. Glock 26 :D

I love my S&W M&P 40 cal compact carried in my Crossbreed Supertuck! (which is also awesome)

My Ruger P345. It is currently at the gunsmith having a trigger job. I will have to break out the Kel-Tec PF9 until I get it back.

Broke Student

I currently carry a Bersa 9mm Ultra Compact. Its the best 9mm I've found in the price range with capacity and features I wanted. I carry it everyday in a smart carry holster which works extremely well. Of course, when I feel like it in the winter I carry a 45 long colt six shooter. I feel good with it up to six shots, but the Bersa rides in the back seat just in case. :) I've shot most of these guns mentioned thus far. They are all great in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    My current favorite carry gun is my Ruger p345. I can't say enough about my 2 Rugers. They have been 100% reliable and I feel tough as nails
    I recently had to requalify for my Private Investigators license, we had to shoot 400 rnds. so being cheap I decided to use my P95dc for it, because as you know its a 9mm, much cheaper than 45ACP to shoot. As I looked around at the other guys who were there, I saw a collection of high dollar firearms, Kimber, Sig, HK, Beretta, Glock, S&W and Springfield, to make a long story short....My lowly Ruger was the only weapon there to shoot all four hundred rnds. with out a FTF...FTE.. or misfire!!!.........Ya can't beat a Ruger! its just hard to carry concealed
    You can run, But you only get caught tired

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast