Who makes your favorite carry gun? - Page 5

View Poll Results: Who makes your favorite carry gun?

Voters
338. You may not vote on this poll
  • HK

13 3.85%
  • SIG

31 9.17%
  • Glock

72 21.30%
  • Kimber

24 7.10%
  • CZ

8 2.37%
  • Walther

9 2.66%
  • S&W

41 12.13%
  • Beretta

7 2.07%
  • Colt

7 2.07%
  • Other

126 37.28%
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who makes your favorite carry gun?

I've been carrying my Stoeger Cougar most of the time, so I went with "other". Maybe I should've picked Beretta, though. Same thing.

Cool Glock is my #1 carry gun

I carry my Glock 19 everyday.......... I have several Glocks, but I carry the 9mm because of the recoil being less than the 40 cal's, and less recoil means an old retired guy can stay on target better........ Practice makes perfect :-)
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Angry you can only pick 1

gotta at least give favorite revolver & semi-auto....

5. Smith and Wesson; J frame .38 spcl. when I feel like a revolver, M&P9c when I feel like an auto.
    Preesheeaicha!

http://www.zionsbest.com/proper_role.html (The Proper Role of Government)

6. Be a Block and get a Glock!
    Reputation is what people think you are. Character is who you really are.
    Take care of your character and your reputation will take care of itself.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Also known as "Hunter" on www.utahconcealedcarry.com

7. I have shot many different gun types but I have only carried a couple regularly. I have been pleased with my Taurus .38 special for concealment purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto_95 View Post
    I can't find anything better than my LB TRS.
    My alternate piece is a stainless Colt combat commander.
    BUG S&W 649 with Ahernd grips.
    I have to agree here. I used to carry my Les Baer TRS that I had tricked out a bit and hard chromed. I have never shot a more reliable and accurate .45 than this one.

However a full 5 inch can get a bit heavy in hot weather so I bought a decked out Springfield MicroCompact in .45ACP which I carry daily. Once I got about 800 rounds through it, it is flawless out to about 72 feet.

The only other one I carry from time to time is my decked out Glock 19 when I want hi-cap back up. Check out www.bowietactcalconcepts.com if you wanna make your perfect Glock even more perfect! I met the guy during a training school in Southern Ohio. He is a deputy there and is incredible with mods that enhance combat performance.
    You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by XD45 View Post
    Springfield should have been an option!
    Exactly

+1
    You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ishi View Post
    My bad for not including Kel-tec in the poll.
    Your bad for not including Kahr to the poll too! :o

11. Well I just got my CCWL in May so have only carried in warm weather. Started with a Kel-Tec P3AT.

Sold it and got a Kahr PM 9. Been carrying that every since in a UBG Canute IWB.

With colder weather coming I am trying to decide whether to try my XD 9 Compact, or Taurus PT 1911.

I don't have a holster for either yet. (Recommendations please!)

Well not really. A holster came with the XD but I am a lefty and it isn't.

Someone told me just this week that if we lefties called Springfield they would send a left handed holster free of charge. Does anyone know anything about that?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast