Who makes your favorite carry gun? - Page 7

View Poll Results: Who makes your favorite carry gun?

Voters
338. You may not vote on this poll
  • HK

13 3.85%
  • SIG

31 9.17%
  • Glock

72 21.30%
  • Kimber

24 7.10%
  • CZ

8 2.37%
  • Walther

9 2.66%
  • S&W

41 12.13%
  • Beretta

7 2.07%
  • Colt

7 2.07%
  • Other

126 37.28%
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Who makes your favorite carry gun?

1. I really like my Tritium night sights.Most others wash out when using tactical lights. These are on a Kimber pro CDP

Kel-tec P-3AT for now.
    Karl. American by birth, Southern by the grace of God. :)

Do I have to actually own the weapon in order to consider it my favorite weapon? If not, I would have to say Glock. I have shot them and I would eventually like to own one. These are, without a doubt, the best handguns out there today.

Which weapon

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Do I have to actually own the weapon in order to consider it my favorite weapon? If not, I would have to say Glock. I have shot them and I would eventually like to own one. These are, without a doubt, the best handguns out there today.

If I were to list my favorite hand gun that I do not have it would be the HK P7 "squeez cocker." I always wanted one but never got one. Oh well there is always tomorrow.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

6. Put on 1911 then glock all felt like they wanted to stay home KT p11 on belt clip with shorts and t shirt. Oh well it well get cold here soon.

Talking

Hi-Point. Drat- couldn't say it with a straight face.:D
    Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat. There ARE things to be feared more than death. The fyrd is a Constitutional imperative.

echo_5 Guest

Talking favorite carry pieces

Walther P99QA .40
    j-frame .38
    Kel-Tec P3AT .380

Unfortunately, I live in an area without carrying options now (well, I can't bring myself to pickup a 4mm), but still look forward to the day when I get back and can carry my CZ-40 again.
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

10. SFA 1911 full size .45.

XD45 Compact almost exclusively, my Browning Hi-power sometimes so she doesnt feel neglected.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast