.380 as a Primary Weapon - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: .380 as a Primary Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    Sig P 238 is same as Colt Gov't. .380 & varaints
    Looks almost identicle to my Cold Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    4 .45's in the ass would not kill someone...just saying.
    Yeah, but if he was a white guy, like me, he's probably completely ass-less! 4 shots in the ass is like trick shooting! Easier to try for a head shot or two shots in each foot, Sheesh!
    Edmund Burke: “The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.” – 1784 speech. Taken from Founding Fathers Notes. "The unarmed man is not just defenseless -- he is also contemptible." Machiavelli

P3AT or LCP always in my pocket around the house. G26 or G19 when I leave the house.
    Earl G. Nash
    Vancouver, WA 503.333.9558
    LWD Certified Armorer for GLOCK Pistols

Quote Originally Posted by TekGreg View Post
    Why is this concept so hard to get across? A .45 ACP 1911 at home is WORTHLESS when you are being mugged! That Ruger .357 that shoots great that's right by the bedside is worth bat guano when that ex-con and his buddies are looking at your daughter and start moving towards you. A .22 magnum revolver or a .380 auto IN YOUR POCKET at the moment of crisis is the true life saver. A .22 magnum crashing into an ex-con's face is a heck of a lot more detrimental than, "Please, Don't! HELP!!"
    my wife and I each have one those little 22 mag revolvers, they are not much bigger than those belt buckle guns, but i'l tell you what those are definatly nean little guns, has a crack when it fires about sounds like a 9mm, a head shot at close range, the BG would not hear himself hit the floor

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678