Choosing between deep conceal pistols, need help please.. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Choosing between deep conceal pistols, need help please..

Did you look at something like a Kahr PM9 or a Glock 26? Maybe an XD?

I carry a Taurus 85UL(Paid $249.00 NIB) & a Keltec PF-9 (Paid $239.00 NIB). Both have performed flawlessly for me. I'm sure there are "better", more expensive choices. However, these two "fill the bill" for me.

4. I have chosen!!

Thanks for all of the advice friends. I must be getting older because back in the day I would read an article about a weapon, then purchase. Now I spend so much time reading and testing rentals that I confuse myself. Regardless, your advice on the .357 barrel length is sage. It would be a tough choice if I had a longer barrel to choose from. But I must say I have settled on the SP101 with the 2 1/4 inch, bobbed hammer spur, hogue grip and a Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe. Now I need range time and practice, practice, and more practice. Choosing ammo is part I most enjoy. Once again, thanks for all the help!!

5. I don't think you need to worry about the LC9 ever falling apart on you, but the SP-101 is going to give you a better choice in self-defense round in the .357 Mag or even the .327 Federal Mag. If you prefer the 9mm but don't trust the polymer frame of the LC9, don't worry about it...go ahead and get the LC9. (Or...you could just get both.) In either case, get it with the Crimson Trace laser sight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12