Colt defender of Colt new agent?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colt defender of Colt new agent??

Quote Originally Posted by cc_ryder View Post
    Why would you want a pistol with out sights?
    Because it's for card table distances and no sights because it reduces the chance of getting snagged on something and at 25' or less, point shooting is faster and while not as accurate as aimed fire, it's accurate enough.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    Because it's for card table distances and no sights because it reduces the chance of getting snagged on something and at 25' or less, point shooting is faster and while not as accurate as aimed fire, it's accurate enough.
    I see. So when you are attacked from a distance, you just wait until they get close enough to deal cards?

Quote Originally Posted by cc_ryder View Post
    I see. So when you are attacked from a distance, you just wait until they get close enough to deal cards?
    Well, you don't really run into snipers, small-unit fire fights, or duels, much in my state. I can hit the kill zone on a human (paper)target diagonally across an intersection pretty readily. A realistic combat distance for civilians like me is most likely 20'-25'. For you and Gecko45, it might be 500m.Who knows?
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12