what to upgrade too? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what to upgrade too?

how about considering a sig p220 compact, you can pick up a certified preowned one often for the same price as the new glocks or the taurus. extrmely reliable, recoil is managable and accuracy is superb.

Get a 1911,but not a taurus.

Colt.

Wilson.

Kimber.
    Last edited by NorthCarolina_CWP; 03-18-2008 at 12:26 PM.

Just another thought. Although I do not need another handgun I might add the new Sig 250 to my collection. This gun you can change out slide lengths, and ammo 9mm, Sig357 40 and 45. One gun does it all. You can check it out on Sig's Web site. come to think of it I may need another handgun after all.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Especially concerning the HK lets just say it is hard to beat any firearm made by the Germans. That is one thing they do very well.
    Sig is made in Germany as well. Like HK, the Sig has a pretty high price tag. I guess it's like their cars (Mercades and BMW). They're great guns, just a little on the pricey side.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Sig is made in Germany as well. Like HK, the Sig has a pretty high price tag. I guess it's like their cars (Mercades and BMW). They're great guns, just a little on the pricey side.

gf

They are not the cheapest guns that is for sure. The thing that looks good about the Sig 250 is that for perhaps somewhere around 1100 Dollars you could have three gun sizes, full, compact, and sub compact and 4 different calibers.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Just another thought. Although I do not need another handgun I might add the new Sig 250 to my collection. This gun you can change out slide lengths, and ammo 9mm, Sig357 40 and 45. One gun does it all. You can check it out on Sig's Web site. come to think of it I may need another handgun after all.
    Gee thanks. Now I want one. You just had to bring this up and I just had to do research on it. Now I just have to have one. My wife's going to be mad.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Sig

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    Gee thanks. Now I want one. You just had to bring this up and I just had to do research on it. Now I just have to have one. My wife's going to be mad.

Sorry DrDavid, Don't tell her I told you. I don't want her mad at me. But she should know the difference between men and boys is the price of their toys. Anyway do like I do and tell here guns are an appreciating item. That might help.
    Last edited by HK4U; 03-18-2008 at 06:32 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    I shot a p250 before they were being produced for the general public. That gun is sweet, weighs about the same as a glock or hk, double action only with a smooth trigger, and accurate enough i wanted to take it squirrel hunting. Like all other sigs it just fits your hand and pionts naturally

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Have you considered the Glock 36?
    but only holds 6 in the mag. I am planning on getting an extended mag for my back up.
    Does Glock make it ?

If not, then I'd be real hesitant to rely on it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I like the Glock 21SF. The smaller frame makes it easy to conceal as well as operate.
    No disrespect, but if you can hide something better where the grip, from front to back, is maybe 1/8th" shorter then you're really on the edge of concealing anything !

I agree that the 21 SF feels better and points better, tho.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast