Ruger LCP - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ruger LCP

LOVE it, carry it all through the summer months as my main carry, Don't get out the big guy until the winter attire comes out. Really want to move South.. Accurate and reliable...
    CrowSnake
    CCW Holder Mo. - NRA - USCCA - HOG
    .45 Taurus Millennium Pro PT 145 - Ruger LCP .380

With Ruger I have never had a problem with any kind of ammo. It is the best

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    Which Bulldog case did you get? The one I have works well (the keen eye will realize it is a little big for a cell phone but the casual observer won't likely notice). The gun does go into it upside down though so keep that in mind.
    Probably the same you do but butter me up and call me a biscuit I could not get it in there!

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    I think it might be spelled this way: Elsie Pea Forum - The #1 Ruger LCP Owner Forum and Information Source ...But then again, who's counting?
    I'm a member of elsiepeaforum. There are several Ruger testers who post there regularly. The forum has expanded to include other Rugers...LC9, etc.

The one addition I made to my LCP was to install a rubber grip-band.

The LCP pocket-carries very well with a Blackhawk #1 holster. I sometimes use an Uncle Mike's wallet holster with dress pants.

6. I used an uncle mikes pocket holster for a while but disliked the fitment. Purchased a DeSantis Nemesis and I love it. The outside of the holster grips the inside of the pocket so when you draw the holster stay in the pocket with no movement.

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967:229351
    Now how to carry it. I bought 2 different bulldog cases, one does not fit (too small) and the other one lets the gun poke out on the lower part. Not real convinced there.

What I am looking for is something that let's me carry it easily and is accessible when seated, any ideas?
    Blackhawk #4 Pocket Holster will work!

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    Probably the same you do but butter me up and call me a biscuit I could not get it in there!
    You may have tried this but it goes in completely upside down. There is a hole in the bottom where you should see the chamber area of the barrel (more or less). To draw the weapon place your finger here and push the gun up. It's a tight fit so you may need to let the holster stretch a little.

9. I like my LCP; ditto on the long trigger pull. I definitely don't plink with it! I have the laserguard from CT, works great.

10. Quote Originally Posted by JohnLM View Post
    Blackhawk #4 Pocket Holster will work!
    I tried something similar to this, the Nemesis pocket holster, but found that the gun still prints too much for comfort. I have big thighs I guess. I want to find a IWB for it; I've been looking at the minituck from Crossbreed.

My Bersa was a pain in the butt- jammed every 3rd or 4th shot. I bought his/hers Ruger LCPs. I went out of my way to make it jam. I couldn't get jams to happen EXCEPT when I hadn't seated the magazine all the way inside.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast