Just Bought My First Gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Bought My First Gun

Talking Just Bought My First Gun

Yupp, just bought my first gun. Went to the Gun Show in Irving, TX on Sat and purchased an all black Ruger SR9C. I also got some ear muffs for hearing protection, 150 rds of FMJ and 50 rds of JHP, some target packets, and some Breakfree CLP and other cleaning supplies. I still haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Hopefully tomorrow I can go to the range and shoot it. I can't tell ya'll just how thrilled I am about this. It's the culmination of almost 8 months of research and trying to get the funds together for it. Next step is to acquire the CHL to go with it. Otherwise, why have such a great concealable weapon and not be able to wear it concealed eh?

I just had to share the news.

Congratulations on your new weapon and more importantly your first purchased firearm. I hope it brings you as much comfort as my M&P .40C has brought me.

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Wysiwyg101 View Post
    Just bought my first gun, an all black Ruger SR9C. It's the culmination of almost 8 months of research and trying to get the funds together for it. Next step is to acquire the CHL to go with it.
    Congratulations on the new gun purchase! I think you will be happy with your choice. My brother in law purchased the 40 S&W version of that particular Ruger and he loves it!

AND, absolutely… the CHL class is a must. You will love the things you learn and it will make you appreciate gun ownership all the more!

Enjoy your Ruger! :)
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Congrat's on your new gun!! Enjoy & be safe!
    NRA Life Memeber, GOA, CCRKBA, SAF, OPHA, OFBA, FTA

Chickasaw/Choctaw Indian

I echo the others here -- congratulations!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Good job..the Ruger is a great gun and will serve you well.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I'm leaning towards an lc9, but one can't complain about the sr9c's larger magazine capacity!

Welcome to the club! Practice your trigger squeeze...slow and steady!

10. I remember the excitement when I purchased my first handgun. Getting ready to purchase one more, still exciting.

11. Good job its the first of many watch and see

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast