Kimber Solo Pistol for CCW?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kimber Solo Pistol for CCW?

Kimber Solo Pistol for CCW?

Kimber Solo Pistol for CCW?-kimber-solo-carry-12.jpg

i think this is a winner 9mm same exact size as my p238

These guns have feed problems Kimber pulled them off the market and are working on fixing them

Quote Originally Posted by glockcarry View Post
    These guns have feed problems Kimber pulled them off the market and are working on fixing them
    My range buddy just got his back from Kimber...after 6 weeks. They installed a newly engineered slide.

We ran over one hundred rounds through it last week with none of the original feed issues.

Quite, that's exactly what Kimber designed it for.

My local gum shop said they just got one in and it's been months since they had it, I'm assuming the feed issues are fixed but I will call kimber and find out. I may even trade in my AR to get this it's sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Usa007:230595
    My local gum shop said they just got one in and it's been months since they had it, I'm assuming the feed issues are fixed but I will call kimber and find out. I may even trade in my AR to get this it's sweet
    What flavored gum do they have? Lol j/k. I have been looking at the solo for pocket carry, would like to know if the issues have been resolved?

I have my sig 238 and would like this kimber 9mm but i dont see any real reason to switch from a .380 to 9mm the difference in stopping power isnt all that great

I know that at scheels here in Iowa you can pay for one and they put you on a wait list for them once they get them in. It's good to hear they fixed them as this is a nice small pistol

10. Unhappy

My local dealer told me that Kimber told him that only their big buyers would get only two Solows at one time. and many of them have not seen any yet. Like Kahr Kimber has started building so many new models at the same time, they can't Mfg. but a few to meet the demand of the buyers.
    My local dealer also told me His supplier of Kimber 1911s is telling him 18 Months on many models.
    I have the Ultra Carry II .45acp bought five years ago also a Custom TLE II .45acp love them both and glad I bought them five years ago.

I think that it has all the earmarks of a great pistol, after they iron all the bugs out of it.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast