Conceder the caliber you carry>
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Conceder the caliber you carry>

Conceder the caliber you carry>

Found this on another forum>
    Attachment 74

I don't think that the Caliber has anything to do with that case. It's about the drugs he was on. A 45 probably wouldn't have done much better...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

4. I think I have to agree I see a good center mass shot and even one close if not in the the heart, this guy had to cracked out

I carry a Glock 19 9mm, every day, I have no dout that the 9mm will do the job,if I need it too. I agree with Red, and operator the guy had to be on something....................
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

yeah that's pretty messed up. and also agree that caliber was not the issue here.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Your most likely right.

It would have taken a few less shots with a .45 but at the looks of it not many. It did however make me reconsider how many reloads I will carry now in my .45.
    I only have two, a 6 rounder and 7 rounder reload with 6 in the gun one in pipe. Soon to be at least four spare 7 rounders. Remember the only time you are carrying to much ammo is if so much weight you can't maneuver or run.

ammo

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGun View Post
    It would have taken a few less shots with a .45 but at the looks of it not many. It did however make me reconsider how many reloads I will carry now in my .45.
    I only have two, a 6 rounder and 7 rounder reload with 6 in the gun one in pipe. Soon to be at least four spare 7 rounders. Remember the only time you are carrying to much ammo is if so much weight you can't maneuver or run.

I agree that having enough ammo is more important than the cal. Gab Saurez recently wrote an article on this subject where he said that he felt a high capacity mag in 9mm was better than a few rounds in a larger cal.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

9. A good expanding round is important but not as important as...

Practice - Practice - Practice! :D
    Last edited by Sgt. SIG; 03-21-2008 at 02:02 PM.

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

Please post a graphic warning on pics of this nature, Im not complaining but others may find it offensive.

But wow, this is amaizing he was crystal meph charged or sumthing

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I agree that having enough ammo is more important than the cal. Gab Saurez recently wrote an article on this subject where he said that he felt a high capacity mag in 9mm was better than a few rounds in a larger cal.
    having enough ammo is an important thing for me. while having 10 rounds per mag in my .45 witness.. I think having 15 rounds of .40 S&W per mag is better in my baby desert eagle.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast