FNH 5.8 Semi Auto

Thread: FNH 5.8 Semi Auto

FNH 5.8 Semi Auto

Friend and I interested in FHN 5.8 semi. Any comments regarding grip vs small hands (woman) or recoil. Comparison to our current firearms--38, 380, 357, 9mm would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Friend and I interested in FHN 5.8 semi. Any comments regarding grip vs small hands (woman) or recoil. Comparison to our current firearms--38, 380, 357, 9mm would be appreciated.
    See other replies. You really do need to hold the gun to see if grip is okay for you. Recoil is almost non-existent.

You might get more info from the link below. I own one and love it. the Balistics are pretty darn good. With cetain ammo, wound paths look similar to a 45acp. Recoil as stated above is non-existent which allows quicker target aquisition. The gun is ambidextrous so lefty or righty can enjoy it. The gun is accurate out to 50yds(yes yards). I consitently hit 7 out of 10 clay pigeons at our range at 50yds(Haven't tried 100yds(yet)). ammo can be had for about $19ish a box of 50 and is the same ammo used in the PS90. Although the gun may seem a little pricey, but it is an FN and is backed by a Lifetime warrany. It breaks(It won't), FN pays shipping both ways

FN Five-seveN :: FN Forum.NET

Balistics of the FiveseveN
    Caliber Wars Ammunition! 5.7 :: FN Forum.NET

Try to find a range that allows you to shoot them and rents them out. You will not be disapointed.

Regards, MP,