• Coonan

0 0%
  • Norinco

0 0%
  • ATI Pistol

0 0%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your preference in a Hand gun MFG

Been a SIG-o-phile for about 20 years now..not against lots of these other makes, and I own many on the list, just love the feel and reliability of all of my SIGs :)

Glock. Utter and total reliability. Easy to disassemble and cheap to maintain (parts are inexpensive and readily available) when I get enough rounds down the pipe that I feel something (spring, etc.) might need attention. But mostly ... it just works perfectly, every time, all the time no matter if it is wet, dry, dirty or clean. I'm betting my life on my choice in carry weapons. Nothing less is acceptable to me.
    I no longer trust my government to act on my behalf.

Glock- The safest pistol you can buy, very reliable, comes in every size and caliber you may want. Magazines are interchangeable on same caliber models. Glock will fix any issues you may have with their quality customer support.

5. My choice is either #1. Detonics Combatmaster Mk VI 1980's model SS.45 because it works, it already has most everything done by factory, it's 3" and there's no beating a .45.
    #2. my Glock model 33 .357 Sig because it works, it's a good all around carry gun and, it works.(sometimes the Detonics is just too heavy).

Glock. 'Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Providence Ranch View Post
    Glock. 'Nuff said.
    Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!

Only 35% Glock! I voted Ruger but love my Baby Glock.

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    Glock- The safest pistol you can buy, very reliable, comes in every size and caliber you may want. Magazines are interchangeable on same caliber models. Glock will fix any issues you may have with their quality customer support.
    Agree on all points but they are basically double stack mags. I've been looking at Kahrs for my next purchase.

10. HK all day! Love my usp 45 and p30. Accurate and reliable. My sig p220 is a close 2nd though

My experience is limited to H&R, Iver Johnson, Colt, Ruger and S&W. The last three brands have been completely reliable for me, so it is hard to choose. FWIW, I would respectfully disagree about Glock being the safest. That depends greatly on the user. There is a post (I think on another forum) about an individual who had a ND when the trigger of his Glock was inadvertently snagged when he holstered it. That won't happen on a pistol with a manual safety engaged. Not trying to start a flaming war. Just saying I would not recommend one to a novice.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast