Glock 19 Gen 4: non perfection. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Glock 19 Gen 4: non perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHunter:240694
    My gen 4 .40 cal eats everything. My dad accidentally got some 9mm rounds in a magazine and the gun fed, fired, and ejected each round. The projectiles tumbled through the air and were collected from the wooden backstop sideways. I am rather certain the gun (your gun) needs to go to the factory. (I keep my eyes on the old man when he loads up since then)
    I'm not doubting you but this seems odd. I had someone accidentally put a 9 in my 40 mag and it didn't have enough power to cycle the slide. I wouldn't think that the extractor would be able to grab the rim even if it did.

Recieved my Gen 4 G19 back from Glock today. Nice shiney new ejector as well as everything else in the frame. However, i wont have any time to shoot the gun until Friday.

Got another glock case too as i sent mine in without my case. Now i have an extra case. To bad i didnt get a free mag with it.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Hope the issue is resolved for you. Please let us know this weekend how it went. Maybe Glock is learning the hard way not to monkey with what works...
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Yea, i hope it works. I just put in an empty casing and ejected it. It did not hit the side of the slide frame like the old ejector did. So thats a good sign at least.

Why not contact the manufacture?

Bad mouthing here does you no good. Call GLOCK they I'm sure will see you are happy.
    I never understand people bit*hing to others before they give the responsible party a chance to remedy the issue.

Got mine back on Tuesday...but I wont be able to shoot until tomorrow or sat. Will let everyone know how it goes. From what I hear this has been fixing the issue.
    I also sent mine in without the case, they sent it back in a new case.

Quick vid I made to show what the new ejector for the G19 Gen 4.

Cool Range report.

RANGE REPORT: GLOCK PERFECTION AGAIN.

Well everyone, I just got done shooting the gun this morning. I shot 200 rounds of Speer Lawman so far. I am going to shoot more later as i have 1000 rounds of this stuff and it was cold and windy outside.

I can honestly say that my G19 Gen4 functioned 100% ablsolutley FLAWLESS. Ejections were perfect. Every casing left the gun perfect and at about 3 to 4 oclock. Not one single FTE, FTF, stovepipe, or jam. Not one single casing hit me in the face, nor anywere else on my body. I can now say Im in love with the G19 Gen4 just as much as i have been with my G27.

PERFECTION once again.

Picked up some Speer Gold Dot 124 Gr. this morning as well.

So if anyone wants to buy a G19 Gen4, make sure the one you purchase has the new ejector which is stamped with number 30274 on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidr1 View Post
    RANGE REPORT: GLOCK PERFECTION AGAIN.

Well everyone, I just got done shooting the gun this morning. I shot 200 rounds of Speer Lawman so far. I am going to shoot more later as i have 1000 rounds of this stuff and it was cold and windy outside.

I can honestly say that my G19 Gen4 functioned 100% ablsolutley FLAWLESS. Ejections were perfect. Every casing left the gun perfect and at about 3 to 4 oclock. Not one single FTE, FTF, stovepipe, or jam. Not one single casing hit me in the face, nor anywere else on my body. I can now say Im in love with the G19 Gen4 just as much as i have been with my G27.

PERFECTION once again.

Picked up some Speer Gold Dot 124 Gr. this morning as well.

So if anyone wants to buy a G19 Gen4, make sure the one you purchase has the new ejector which is stamped with number 30274 on the side.
    Thanks for the update, glad it woeked out for you, i carry a G26 Gen 4, about 600 rds through it, not one Malfunction

Got out ot the range on Saturday. I can also confirm that the new ejector in my G19 fixed the problems 100%. I did not have one FTE, stovepipe, or FTL. I am very happy with the way Glock handled everything. I am in love with this gun now! BTW I was firing 115gr FMJ

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast