New Gun For Carry - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Gun For Carry

Glock 19 Gen3 great gun to carry.

I love my Glock 36. Having said that, I just got a Colt New Agent, to go with my LWT Commander.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

4. Try a ton of different pistols, and go with what feels best (assuming quality/reliability of course) it took me a long time to figure out what works for me, and the winner is the Smith&Wesson M&P 40c with crimson trace laser grips. If I'm dressed, I'm carrying... I use a crossbreed supertuck deluxe, and sometimes I forget it's there. I love this pistol, it functions flawlessly.
    But seriously, go with what fits right, and what works for me might not work for you. For example, my DW wanted to get me a glock, (and I know their rep, and I'm not knocking them,). But I HATE how they feel in my hand.
    The M&P just felt like an extension of my hand.....
    Paul

I would go with the sig. My springfield xdm I can't put 100 rounds through it with out a major jam. Had a hard time getting slid open last time. My brothers sig has never jammed yet. I have an xdm for sale if you interested.

S&W 1911 SC .45acp (only 28 oz.)
    Attached Images Attached Images New Gun For Carry-s-w-1911-sc.jpg 
    The scariest words in all existence
    "Depart From Me, I Never Knew You"
    - Matthew 7:23 -

Carry a g36 daily! Love it,

Sig p250 is nice i just bought the 250c .40 cal.

all of the above with a snubby for back up :)

10. Gloc20

GLOCK 20 I've carried this gun through HeLl and back! GLOCK 17 is what I carry back up style!

11. Truth be told you can't really go wrong with any of them, it just comes down to the minor things each one offers/doesn't offer. For example I wanted a sr9c, beautiful gun and I love everything about it, except the safety. I prefer the Springfield XD grip safety so that was my choice. If you prefer no safety but a longer trigger pull the Sig would be the best option. All of them are quality, the guy who mentioned his Springfield is garbage just can't figure out how to contact customer support I guess

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast