opinions please
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: opinions please

opinions please

I was looking into purchasing a Sig Sauer P250 compact 40 s&w.... Any opinions would be great......

3. Get a glock. (Just kidding, wanted to beat em to the punch.)

Couldn't tell ya, never shot one.

My wife has a Ruger SR40C and we both love it. Compact, 40 cal, operates smoothly, can't knock it!

Quote Originally Posted by eXGee11 View Post
    Get a glock. (Just kidding, wanted to beat em to the punch.)

Couldn't tell ya, never shot one.

My wife has a Ruger SR40C and we both love it. Compact, 40 cal, operates smoothly, can't knock it!
    Already have one of those.....lol, Glock 26 Gen4 :)

buy what you can shoot

Make, model, caliber mean nothing if you can't make it go bang, and the hole go where you want it. Get what's comfortable, easy for you. That's all that counts.

The P250 has had numerous reliability issues, I'd pass.

"It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it" - SGB

Quote Originally Posted by gkeil961 View Post
    Already have one of those.....lol, Glock 26 Gen4 :)
    Then why do you need the Sig? Get an AK-47. Preferably pre-ban Chinese. That way you'll have all the bases covered.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    The P250 has had numerous reliability issues, I'd pass.
    Really? Anyone have a reference for this, please?

9. The old version with the u cut mag well yes the new version no you can always call Sig.
    Theyre pretty cheap now just know what version your buying

I have one in .40 with the rail and it works flawlessly. Granted, that is one gun but I have had no problems with it. It's nice and light and very comfortable to shoot. It's amazing yet puzzling that my inexpensive Sig P250 shoots just as nice as my more expensive Sig's.

I have never had the need to send any one of my Sig's to the manufacturer but from all that I've heard, they bend over backwards to maintain customer satisfaction.

KK

11. Sig??

I have had the pleasure to fire many hand guns over the years. ( am retired military. In my opinion other than caliber. I find the Ruger, Spring field colt and kimber (not Necessarily in that order) much better built than the Sigs or Glocks. Along with the over all constrution of the weapon, take a closer look at the safeties on them. In the 1911 style the Spring field, Kimbers and colts have a 7 point safety. The kimber is a bit pricy, compared to the others. but for the others the are all about the same in price range.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast