Sig pro sp2022 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig pro sp2022

Same question, anybody know anything about using the threaded barrel version of this firearm.

I have tried the threaded barrel but my biggest problem with the 2022 is how wide it is. This makes it more difficult for ccw.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bedsaul View Post
    Just curious, I know I want to get myself a SIG 2022, but I was curious if there was anyone who does concealed carry with it.

The first thing is, I know I'd like to use the gun for a lot of roles for range shooting, ccw, and home defense. I would like to be able to get the threaded barrel version of the firearm, but I'm unsure if that wouldn't be a good idea for a CCW.

Obviously, I wouldn't use a supressor for the ccw role, but it would be fun on the range if I ever get a supressor for it. (I'd kick myself if I didn't get it and needed it later)

So, my question is, should I get it in a threaded barrel version, or will it hinder my conceal carry capabilities?
    I'm new to concealed carry but I've carried the SP2022 a few times now and I think it will be fine for winter carry (more layers and better concealment). It is a bit thick but it's very similar in size to a P229 or a Glcok 19 so anyone comfortable with carrying a gun of that size should be fine.

Unfortunately I can't speak to the threaded barrel since I live in Massachusetts and the powers that be have deemed guns with threaded barrels to be too scary for gun shops to sell.

5. Sig pro sp2022

Have had my 2022 for about a year now. Over 700 rounds through it with no problems. Very happy with it. Great gun for the money. For me it's a little to big for cc so I picked up a lc9 for that.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bedsaul View Post
    Just curious, I know I want to get myself a SIG 2022, but I was curious if there was anyone who does concealed carry with it.

The first thing is, I know I'd like to use the gun for a lot of roles for range shooting, ccw, and home defense. I would like to be able to get the threaded barrel version of the firearm, but I'm unsure if that wouldn't be a good idea for a CCW.

Obviously, I wouldn't use a supressor for the ccw role, but it would be fun on the range if I ever get a supressor for it. (I'd kick myself if I didn't get it and needed it later)

So, my question is, should I get it in a threaded barrel version, or will it hinder my conceal carry capabilities?

All ya have to do is buy a Theaded barrel too put in gun if ya need one....

Hmmm, I thought you had to buy the SP2022 with it already on, know of any after-market places to buy it?

8. Call Sig, ya get it from them...

U.S. Headquarters

SIG SAUER, Inc.

18 Industrial Drive

Exeter, NH 03833

Phone: 603-772-2302

Fax: 603-772-9082

SIG SAUER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12