Jericho Owners Group?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jericho Owners Group?

Jericho Owners Group?

Would it be worth it to create a Jericho/Baby Eagle owners group? How many people own a Jericho, want one, or are planning to get one? Think we should for a group?

Hear IWI came out with a Jericho B? Looks more like a standard CZ clone...

http://www.israel-weapon.com/?catid={0856B5F3-C477-47C0-B0C1-FD8F5D5EA5F1**

Its my EDC and has been flawless since day 1... don't know how many people carry these but believe more should.... Id join the group ;-)

I created a group, Jericho/Baby Eagle Owners group. It is in the groups section. It may just be you and me. :)

They are fantastic weapons.

I carry a Jericho as well. :):)

6. I have a baby eagle subcompact polymer 40. My precious

Ok, I discovered I needed to send invites to the group. I just did that, so there should be something in your accounts. I think you can also just go to the groups section and join the group that way as well. I am not sure if I have to approve invites or not, so bare with me. Hopefully there is a setting where I can just open it up.

There is a desert eagle support group and the Jericho guys are more than welcome seeing as how it is basically the same gun as the all steel baby eagle
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I like the name Jericho 941 way better than baby eagle....what say you guys?

Even though mines technically a "baby eagle" I prefer just to call it my "Jericho" comes off the tongue easier lol....

I also have a 941 full size steel frame as my edc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast