S&W MP 40 Compact - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: S&W MP 40 Compact

I carry the full size M&P .40 amazing weapon. Never fails, shot almost 700 rounds from it so far. Not 1 jam or stove pipe. The full size prints a bit, but hey, I just like the size of the grip is all. Both compact and full size come with interchangeable grips to fit your hands.
    Anyhow, I would HIGHLY Recommend this weapon.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

I have the M&P 9c and love it! I bought it almost 4 yrs ago from my local dealer, after he had called to tell me they had just gotten in a G26 on an LEO trade. I arrived to buy my G26 and left with the M&P instead. So glad I did!

Talking

I have been carrying a M&P 40 C and I am very happy with it. I would sugest getting the clip extender for more stability and comfort. (personal preferance) It tucks away very nice in my NRA 5.11 type shirts and jacket. My hip holster is a Black hawk. Have Fun shopping!

Ive got the full sized M&P 40, its a very reliable weapon, and pretty easy to conceal especially being its full sized. the compact is much the same of course minus the size of the barrel by an inch or two, and the handle as well....Id recomend it to anyone.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

S&W MP 40 Compact , I have several sub-compact & Compact pistols, Glock, Springfield, Kimber to name a few. But no longer own a S&W. To many rounds being jammed. Thought it was the ammo at first, but I have tried countless different manufactures and still the same results. Just for your info.

I had one for about a year. I traded it for a glock 19. It concealed easy, jammed twice in the first 100 rds, was accurate for its size. I never could get used to it enough to hit well. I shot it every couple weeks and every time it seemed like I started over at the beginning each time. I can gradually get better shooting most handguns but I couldn't with this one. Overall it was a good gun but not the best for me. I would consider another one, just in 9mm. If I were you I would just find one to shoot and see what you think. Then take that and what other people think into consideration.

8. I have a MP9 not 1 issue what so ever I have to say I have at least 3k rounds and not a problem.. I just added an internal laser to it... My wife loves it...
    Visit www.pistolaccents.com for all your needs

9. I have a s&w compac 40. I love it. It feels right for me.

10. i have one its a very good pistol i have over 1000 rounds throught it no problems it begs for more just get it with the night sights or by the mepro sights and add them on

11. I had my 40 campac Smith and Wesson for three years now and having no problems with it. It feels real comfortable in my hand. You need to handle different guns and feel whats comfortable for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast