Ruger LCP .380 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruger LCP .380

Where in the world did you pay $245.00 for a Ruger SP101? Was it new? I've never seen one go for under $400.00. Let me know, because I'll order one today.

I think he means he got an LCP .380 for $245

$245 is an excellent price for the LCP, especially with demand the way it is right now. I know the dealer cost on these and you probably won't see them much cheaper than $245. More likely around the $280-300 range. Saw one on gunbroker a week or so ago that sold for over 400, so yeah, I'd say the gunbroker ones are overpriced, but it's just demand setting the price on them. I guess it depends on what it's worth to you to have it a couple months before everyone else . . . :)

my local dealer has one for display. has a waiting list started to get them. he let me check it out. very light and similar to the kel-tecs. def a great little pocket pistol. good lookin too.

Yes, I think we are all speaking the same language. It's true that Gunbroker has several listed but they are ridiculously overpriced, going for upwards of $400. thegunsource.com has them listed for $255, but of course, they are waiting to receive their shipment from Ruger. They are taking pre-orders if anyone wants one that badly. I do want one very much, but I can wait a couple of months for the fury to die down, and therefore pay the normal price. There are plenty of other guns I would pay $400 for long before this one. Thanks to all for your thoughts and comments!!

Where in the world did you pay $245.00 for a Ruger SP101? Was it new? I've never seen one go for under $400.00. Let me know, because I'll order one today.
    Sorry, I think I have .327 magnum on the brain syndrome.:icon_redface:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12