anybody with a CZ-82 ?

Thread: anybody with a CZ-82 ?

anybody with a CZ-82 ?

what do you think of it? i am thinking of trying to get one..

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    what do you think of it? i am thinking of trying to get one..

Personally, I don't know anything about CZ products. I've always heard very favorable things on them though. Everyone who's ever commented on them was very satisfied.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

4. Thumbs up Nice gun

My girl friend has one and it is one fine gun. holds a very nice tight patern and she has no problem with it feeding anything she put through it. I like it as well. I do not think you can go wrong with one.

I have one. Very nice pistol for what you pay for it. Obviously, 9x18 is not the ultimate caliber, but I would feel safe carrying it. Any specific questions for free to ask.

If you are going to get one and don't already have a Curio and Relic license, get one. It took about a month from the ATF. With a C&R lic they will ship to directly to your door any firearm that is C&R eligible. I ordered mine from Aimsurplus and it looked like it had never been issued. They charged about $30 to ship it.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/C...18_Pistol.html
    Last edited by DrDavidM; 04-13-2008 at 08:51 AM.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

6. Thumbs up

Yes Aim is a nice place to get stuff from I order a Moson from them and it is a very nice rifle. I may order the SKS from them as well.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Is there a site that predominantly sells C&R-eligible guns of all kinds? Some people on gunbroker, etc will only go through an FFL. I'd like a store with a good selection that is very C&R-friendly.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

8. http://www.jgsales.com is a good place for C&R guns
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

I also like, as I stated previously, www.aimsurplus.com. I used ioinc.us once. I got a very nice Mosin m38 at a very nice price. However, they just through it in a cardboard box with no padding. www.centuryarms.com also has some good stuff, but I have never ordered from them.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.