EAA Witness - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EAA Witness

You can't go wrong with any gun that is given to you. congrats. :D
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Quote Originally Posted by rtmpgh View Post
    originally I was was looking for info before the purchase ... but shortly after I posted this
    I was informed that I was being given a Witness .45 ... with the Wonder Finish ...
    but I figured I would let the thread go and see what people had to say about it ...
    being given??.. that's a nice gift!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I have three witnesses. One blue .45, one stainless .45 and one blue 9mm. I have only had two problems. The safety on the blue .45 will come off when you pull the trigger a few times and the nine shoots low. Other than that absolutely one of the best firearms ever in my opinion. The only drawback is finding an kydex holster for the .45 for the trip to frontsight. Anyone have any good suggestions? I usually carry in an IWB belt slider but that won't work for frontsight.

eaa/witness 45

i carry 2 witness 45 and have had them for a long time and had never had any problems at all. they shoot great and never had a jam with the exception of poor magazines. the factory mags are the only way to go and you will have no problems. i trust them with my life and my families.

6. I've owned a .45 Witness for more than 10 years now and REALLY like it. It is a bit big but it hasn't ever failed me, no matter what I've fed it. The only thing I've ever had to replace on it is the recoil spring and it was a quick and painless call to EAA away. I picked up a .38 Super conversion several years ago for it and, after the stupid magazine ban sunsetted, I grabbed a half dozen of the high cap factory .38 Super mags for it. 21 rounds of Corbon's finest 125gr .38 Super loads throwing Speer Flying Ashtrays at over 1300fps makes it one heck of a pistol to fight your way to the home defense shotgun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12