Concealing Methods - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Concealing Methods

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCohodas View Post
    If I remember correctly yours is a 4" barrel. I carry a 4.5" barrel M&P 45 with a CT laser in a SmartCarry http://smartcarry.com/. Never been made.
    +1 with a xd 45 service model or my revolver. I can carry any in my arsonal with 2 differant holster sizes and in anything but cotton pull up shorts or bathing suit I'm able to pack.
    Rule #1 of CCW: Don't get made.

This video is total BS and I wish they'd shown him walking in. But it gives you some idea how little people might actually notice if you carry.

YouTube - Hidden Guns

BTW: if this is a repost on this forum, I apologize. I just think people worry too much about 'printing' or 'showing' Of course, I live in a state where open carry is not prohibited; if my pistol is discovered it's a non-issue legally.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    .....BTW: if this is a repost on this forum, I apologize. I just think people worry too much about 'printing' or 'showing' Of course, I live in a state where open carry is not prohibited; if my pistol is discovered it's a non-issue legally.
    It's only a "non-issue" unless your in "North Las Vegas"

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Wow. I mean...wow. That's ridiculous. I'd like to see him sit down. I'd also like to see him keep his pants up, now that he's removed all that excess baggage from his waistband.
    NRA, GOA, TNFA, TNGCA

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    It's only a "non-issue" unless your in "North Las Vegas"

gf

:icon14::icon14::icon14:

NLV and Boulder are now supposed to conform to state law. CHL was always legal there, it was only legal carry in vehicle that was disputed. Open carry is not prohibited by state law.

So, no longer a problem...:joia:
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    :icon14::icon14::icon14:

NLV and Boulder are now supposed to conform to state law. CHL was always legal there, it was only legal carry in vehicle that was disputed. Open carry is not prohibited by state law.

So, no longer a problem...:joia:
    The preemption law you're speaking of grandfathered the deadly weapon vehicle laws in those two states; so, even today, carrying a weapon in the car without a license in North Las Vegas will get you arrested.

I carry my Ruger P89 in a Bianchi IWB at about 3 o'clock. Sometimes IWB, sometimes between belt and pants, then cover with an untucked shirt. I'm 6'1" and about 220lbs. When we're going out, my wife sometimes asks if I'm carrying, so I guess it's good enough. The closest I've come to being exposed, was the other day when my 6 year old daughter and I went Mother's Day shopping. While the sales lady was ringing us up, she lunged at me to give me one of her famous headbutt/hugs. I learned long ago to instinctively turn "the jewels" away, so she plowed into my right hip with a solid metallic "thunk". She knows she's not supposed to let anyone know I'm carrying, so she just stood there a little confused and rubbing her forehead. I kissed it better and the sales lady never seemed to notice anything.

Tuesday, I sat down in a cafeteria to talk to a friend and got the butt tangled in the chair back. Even my friend didn't seem to notice as I wiggled around to extract myself. I think overall, people are pretty much oblivious to what is going on around them.

Holy crap, that story about your daughter's hysterical. That's too funny, it's like a Will Ferrell movie.
    NRA, GOA, TNFA, TNGCA

10. I think overall, people are pretty much oblivious to what is going on around them.
    Sad, but true.

Thumbs up

I am only 5'8' and weight about 200lbs and I carry an fobus in the pants holester with my glock 27---also have a forbus for my glock 36. Iam not a very big guy and no one ever notices a thing---my wife looks at me and asks if I'm packing--and I usually am---I only wear a t-shirt that is not tucked in(it is a loose fitting t-shirt. good luck but ask your wife or someone close if they notice you may be surprised that they don't..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast