Anyone seen the new Kahr .380?

Thread: Anyone seen the new Kahr .380?

Anyone seen the new Kahr .380?

According to the pictures it's smaller than the kel-tec and just as thin.....

"The Detonics CombatMaster .45 is a premium quality professional tool for the serious handgun expert and combat shooter. It is capable of providing the brute force stopping power of the standard-sized .45 in a size no larger than a snub-nosed .38." Colonel Jeff Cooper

"We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then, is not an act but a habit." Aristotle
    NV Tactical: Northern Virginia's #1 Source for Professional, Tactical Firearms Training

I haven't seen one yet, but it looks really nice. I am very pleased with the Kahr I own, but I'm also pleased with the Kel Tec
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

I have not seen one yet either. I like the fact the Kahr has a slide lock and what looks like larger sights. Wonder what the price tag is. Probably $200ish more then the Kel-Tec
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Looks like they will retail around the $575-625 range (when supply meets demand), judging on what dealer prices are on them--Kahr has MSRP at $649--quite a bit more than the Kel-Tec.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mom of 3 angels View Post
    Looks like they will retail around the $575-625 range (when supply meets demand), judging on what dealer prices are on them--Kahr has MSRP at $649--quite a bit more than the Kel-Tec.
    Heck, I can get into a P45 for that much of a grip, maybe even less!:ticking:
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ