Ruger LCP 380 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ruger LCP 380

I got to check one out at Cabelas in Reno yesterday. They were holding it for a customer who has it on lay-away. Really nice looking and good feeling pistol for under $300. They said that there are 25 more on the way and they will sell fast.

Soooo, I'm getting ready for the next gun show in Dallas and am thinking of trading my KT .32 with (2) clips toward the Ruger 380, good move? Has the Ruger been reliable enough (so far) where you would trust it for a carry?

Thanks,

Jim

Ruger

Quote Originally Posted by Jim101 View Post
    Soooo, I'm getting ready for the next gun show in Dallas and am thinking of trading my KT .32 with (2) clips toward the Ruger 380, good move? Has the Ruger been reliable enough (so far) where you would trust it for a carry?

Thanks,

Jim
    Glad you mentioned gun show. I think another is coming up in a week or so in Fort Worth. Think I will go and check out the Ruger.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

HK4U,

5/24 is Will Rogers, 6/14&15 is Market Hall...Market Hall is the one I'll be looking the the Ruger, there is always more "deals" there......

Jim

gun show

Quote Originally Posted by Jim101 View Post
    HK4U,

5/24 is Will Rogers, 6/14&15 is Market Hall...Market Hall is the one I'll be looking the the Ruger, there is always more "deals" there......

Jim
    I have been to the one at Market Hall although it has been a couple years. It is a good show but I usually go to Will Rogers just because it is much closer to me and I don't have to deal with a lot of traffic that way.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Don't get me wrong......I'll be at Will Rogers too............

The LCPs are having the same issues as the P3AT ( you can read about them on the ruger board -no suprise there though , it is a P3AT copy with same internal parts -they just added a manual slide lock and a new style grip) P 32s are very reliable, I wouldn't trade. I have 2 P3ATs and 1 P32, the P 32 runs perfect had to work out bugs on the P3ATs.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself."
    (George Washington)

http://www.helprebekah.com./

I have my name on a waiting list a 3 different shops. After the major issues I've had with 2 P3AT's I can't wait to give it a try.

Just received my LCP on Saturday. Bought it through GunBroker.com for $300 including shipping. Found a local FFL agent who did the transfer for $12.50. A great experience start to finish. I removed myself from my shops waiting list today. Now if only Crimson Trace would come out with their laser for the LCP.
    Howard
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!
    EDC Primary: M&P45fs, Crimson Trace LaserGrips, Insight XTI Procyon light in SmartCarry holster
    >>> http://MP-Pistol.com/
    EDC BUF: LCP, Crimson Trace LaserGuard in DeSantis Super Fly holster
    >>> http://LCPforum.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCohodas View Post
    Just received my LCP on Saturday. Bought it through GunBroker.com for $300 including shipping. Found a local FFL agent who did the transfer for $12.50. A great experience start to finish. I removed myself from my shops waiting list today. Now if only Crimson Trace would come out with their laser for the LCP.
    They will be out soon;
    Ruger LCP Laser Sight :: Crimson Trace Lasergrips
    Last edited by burley; 06-18-2008 at 01:13 AM.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself."
    (George Washington)

http://www.helprebekah.com./

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast