HK USP 45 long term usage

Thread: HK USP 45 long term usage

Exclamation HK USP 45 long term usage

My USP 45 just went over 5,500 for total rounds count down range. I have never had a part fail nor have I changed recoil springs yet. (that'll happen at about 8,000 rounds if all goes well)

She still holds a about a 2.00 inch group at 25 yards and still looks OK except for a lot of holster wear.

The only thing that has ever given me a hiccup with this gone is an after-market mag failure and that is being resolved even as we speak.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

HK's remind me of the old commercial for Timex watches years ago. "It takes a liken and keeps on ticken". They are not cheap but then quality never is. After all how much is your life worth?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Very cool Festus. They are almost as good as a Sig. :D .

Just kidding. I do not own one, but I sure wish I did. I certainly think they are one of the finest firearms made.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    Very cool Festus. They are almost as good as a Sig. :D .

Just kidding. I do not own one, but I sure wish I did. I certainly think they are one of the finest firearms made.
    Both the HK and Sig are a product of German workmanship. The Sig of course a Swiss design but the Sauer part of Sig Sauer is a German firearms manufacturer. As a side note Walther is the other part of what I call the big three out of Germany. There is no doubt that one thing the Germans do well is make great weapons.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Both the HK and Sig are a product of German workmanship. The Sig of course a Swiss design but the Sauer part of Sig Sauer is a German firearms manufacturer. As a side note Walther is the other part of what I call the big three out of Germany. There is no doubt that one thing the Germans do well is make great weapons.

I agree HK. I would be very happy if a Walther could find its way into my collection
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Talking I like things you only have to buy once!

HK is one of those products!:icon_mrgreen:
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS