your opinion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: your opinion

your opinion

Please tell me your opinion on the para-ordinance pistol! I,m looking into getting a small one. Thanks!

Certainly there is someone here who knows a thing or two about Para Ordnance pistols, isn't there? The guys at the local gun store told me that their 1911 pistols are some of the best out there.

4. I do not have a Para but have hard good thinks about them.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Like the other's above I only know what I have read and heard. As far as that goes it is all positive. I would not mind having the LDA myself. I believe it would make a fine carry gun.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Well I have a p14 45 ss limited with light rail installed .15 rounds of 45 and 99.99999% RELIABLE this is my house gun.IDPA was fun with it also. I like Para Ord but have no first had knowldge of the smaller ones. I suspect they are pretty darn good.

Thanks

Thank,s to all for info on para-ordinance pistols!

They are a good pistol and have the most economical double stack .45 1911. I'm looking into getting one myself.

Quote Originally Posted by shingman2 View Post
    Thank,s to all for info on para-ordinance pistols!
    Small pet peeve here that has nothing to do with the thread topic, as a former Explosive Ordnance Disposal technician.

Ordinance = a rule or a law of sorts

Ordnance = things that go boom.

Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Thank you, Liveblues. And now with sports is our own Tanner Ite.

I had a couple Para when I was a 1911 freak back in the day. Great guns and they're a good value although still expensive.

There's a couple for trade over on Glock Talk if you're looking.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast