How many carry a .22?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many carry a .22?

How many carry a .22?

Let me know if you carry a .22LR or .22 Magnum as your every day carry.

I have only known one person who carried a .22 handgun but I hear that people do carry them. If you carry one let me know if it's a .22LR or .22 mag and how you carry.

I know if one guy, he hasn't posted here in a little bit, that carries a .22 mag NAA mini revolver in a pocket holster.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Interesting article on this subject. I am one who is fortunate enough to have guns larger than a .22, but if it was all I had, then I would carry it.

.22 LR for Self-Defense? | Shooting Illustrated

5. I carry a Taurus PT-22 LR as everyday carry and I carry concealed on my ankle or open on belt front cross carry depending on where I am or who I'm with.

I carry a 2-shot 22mag derringer in my front pocket (my hand is nearly always in my pocket, unless carrying something) but i also carry a FNS FN9 in a shoulder rig, and a G19C IWB as well

I always have my NAA in my front pocket it's usually my backup, but sometimes it's the only one i can carry.

I know several people that carry a 22 for there main carry gun it's what you are comfortable with it doesn't do any good to carry a larger caliber if you can't hit your target.

Carry a .25 as back up gun.

Quote Originally Posted by PopPop73068 View Post
    I carry a 2-shot 22mag derringer in my front pocket (my hand is nearly always in my pocket, unless carrying something) but i also carry a FNS FN9 in a shoulder rig, and a G19C IWB as well
    Damn man... three guns? How many mags?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

My wife has swapped the barrels of her Derringer a few times to carry .22WMR instead of .32acp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

11. Yep. NAA mini in pocket.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast