Crazy thought, want opinions please.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy thought, want opinions please.

Exclamation Crazy thought, want opinions please.

I've got this weird itch that's urging me towards one of these: Witness Steel Compact- Tanfoglio | EAA Corporation/ USSG or these: SAR B6P Semi Auto Pistol- Sarsilmaz | EAA Corporation/ USSG and I've thought about trading my M&P9c for it. However, I know the M&P9c is a better firearm, generally speaking. I think I'm being impatient... somebody encourage me to just wait and save the $$$ for the EAA/SAR.

Also, does anybody own one or both of the EAA/SAR pistols? Opinions and reviews are welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Shot a full size EAA Witness. Was a very nice pistol. Good looking too. I'd save up for it this way you have both your MP9c and the EAA.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Quick, trade the M&P for it, don't wait!...

I'm just kidding, keep the Smith it's a nice gun, I just feel like being ornery. I know having to wait and save up can be grueling, my savings account is well depleted because of my impatience. Waiting is the better choice in the long run though. The Witness is a nice pistol.

Thanks kalamity & jcreek, after sleeping it over I feel like waiting is the smarter choice. In three paychecks I think I can do it, maybe four. If/when I pick one up I'll post it up.

Still interested in other people's experience, so please, let me have it.
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

6. No experience with the CZ, but the wife does have a baby desert eagle in the safe. I believe it's a close cousin to the CZ, and is pretty darn nice. Every now and then I think about a EAA in 10mm, some day I'll scratch that itch.

My friend has a CZ Rami. It is a nice gun. The only problem was when the recoil spring got too weak he could never get one. I herd the Baby Desert Eagles were good but never had one.

Ruh roh... I eyed a Uberti Bird's Head .38Spl, for a fair price.... Hmm, the EAA Witness may have to wait.

I have a full-sized steel Witness in .45 and I love it. Wonderfully heavy (about 48oz loaded) and a pleasure to shoot. I couldn't be happier.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Damn it all... anybody want to donate? I'll let you shoot one every other month.

11. I have the SARB6P its a great gun it runs reliable out of the box is dead on at 25 feet and I only paid $348.00 nib. I don't carry it but I do enjoy shooting it its well built and a great full size tactical 9MM. With a short trigger pull and quick reset. Get one you will like it. Crazy thought, want opinions please.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1373268434.526780.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast