New M&P .45
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New M&P .45

1. New M&P .45

Couldn't help myself. Went to the gun show today and picked up an M&P .45.

I have been carrying a PT145, but since shooting that M&P, I had to have one. I think the PT will now end up being a back up.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Welcome to the M&P club. What size 45?

בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה
    Last edited by HowardCohodas; 08-24-2008 at 08:19 PM.
    Howard
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!
    EDC Primary: M&P45fs, Crimson Trace LaserGrips, Insight XTI Procyon light in SmartCarry holster
    >>> http://MP-Pistol.com/
    EDC BUF: LCP, Crimson Trace LaserGuard in DeSantis Super Fly holster
    >>> http://LCPforum.com/

4. Full size 4.5" Barrel, no safety.

"For with wise advice thou shalt make thy war"
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

5. Nice you need to post a pic or two so we can share in your joy.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Congrats on the new addition! Hmmmm I wonder if there are any shows around me this weekend! lol
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

7. Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Congrats on the new addition! Hmmmm I wonder if there are any shows around me this weekend! lol
    Lakeland and Melbourne this weekend.

I will be at Lakeland. I am picking up a Mosin that I had shipped to my FFl. This ismy next project, along with 2
    Romy AK's I am working on.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Quote Originally Posted by Palmach View Post
    Lakeland and Melbourne this weekend.

I will be at Lakeland. I am picking up a Mosin that I had shipped to my FFl. This ismy next project, along with 2
    Romy AK's I am working on.
    Thanks for the info! I may just run up to lakeland and look around. Maybe Space Coast bullets will be there. I need to pick up some .45 acp and some primers.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

9. Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Thanks for the info! I may just run up to lakeland and look around. Maybe Space Coast bullets will be there. I need to pick up some .45 acp and some primers.
    They were at Orlando, but I did not ask if they would be at Lakeland. I know many dealers that will be going to Melbourne instead. It seems that Lakeland is losing some steam. At least the shows run by Suncoast. I thought is was an OK show when I was there last month. I usually go to Lakeland as the dealer I work with does not go to the Orlando shows. I am told that the show run by the Lakeland Rifle & Pistol Club is better, and this one will be Sept. 20-21
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Quote Originally Posted by Palmach View Post
    They were at Orlando, but I did not ask if they would be at Lakeland. I know many dealers that will be going to Melbourne instead. It seems that Lakeland is losing some steam. At least the shows run by Suncoast. I thought is was an OK show when I was there last month. I usually go to Lakeland as the dealer I work with does not go to the Orlando shows. I am told that the show run by the Lakeland Rifle & Pistol Club is better, and this one will be Sept. 20-21
    Thanks for the heads up Palmach. I'll have to catch up with you at one of the shows. I'll be in the market for a remington 870 or a mossberg 500 persuader soon.
    - Benjamin Franklin

11. Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Palmach. I'll have to catch up with you at one of the shows. I'll be in the market for a remington 870 or a mossberg 500 persuader soon.
    My wife has been checking out the 500 at the last few shows. I am a blessed man. She is the one that pushes me for more guns.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast