Why i like glocks - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Why i like glocks

Easy to clean, doesn't wear out - you can't wear out the barrel in a glock...you can run over a Glock, bury it in sand - pick it up and shoot it. It is (IMO) the best reliable handgun. It wasn't designed to go out there and be flashy/profiling-stylin - no matter which model/caliber you carry... think we got 6 or 7 of them, gotta LOVE Glocks! Don't want to be lookin down the barrel of one - rather be on this end. You either love them or hate them no in between that I've ever seen. Got variety of firepower (wheelguns, 380 semi, 32 auto, 25 auto, two 1911 45's and others) The Glocks are still the best (whether 40, 45 or 9 mm). from, "the woman in the room, in Florida".

3. Glocks are in no way ugly. Sorry. Lol. I will not purchase anything semi auto that is not a glock.

Protected by Glock.

I hope to be picking up a Glock 21(.45?) in the next couple of months.
    For a .45 with good capacity, I'm willing to brave the world without a manual safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I totally agree with every word you wrote. I have 2 Glock. I'm looking to get a 3rd. I want the G20SF . I'm having a hard time finding one.
    Will Antico

6. yea I used to enjoy a glock here and there.... that is until one came apart in my hand....but lately I have been debating maybe getting back on that horse....

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    yea I used to enjoy a glock here and there.... that is until one came apart in my hand....but lately I have been debating maybe getting back on that horse....
    How it come apart? I feed mine reloads,work on them myself and have never had such an issue? Do you have a photo? I really am puzzled, not throwing rocks just asking.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

8. My wife had her 19's slide fall off in a malfunction drill - now that is ironic! Glock fixed it and we haven't had any problems since.

But I really think that your gun choice is yours to make. Love the Glocks, but just shoot a Sig or HK and you'll feel a quality gun.

9. No your not throwing stones at all, I don't take offense, just make mere comments and to be honest they were reloads that I shot and I do not have pics of the glock itself but I do have a pic of my palm where the trigger shot down and scarred my palm...

Smile That's true, but there's more to the Story.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Rhythm View Post
    My wife had her 19's slide fall off in a malfunction drill - now that is ironic! Glock fixed it and we haven't had any problems since.

But I really think that your gun choice is yours to make. Love the Glocks, but just shoot a Sig or HK and you'll feel a quality gun.
    I never heard a Glock doing that, but it must be a weird and unusual thing to happen. But anyway, yes the Sig and the H&K are going to be a lot nicer of a handgun. No question. However they will also have a lot more of a price tag to get them. You may be looking at around an extra $200.00 give or take, depending on the model, and options for that Sig Sauer, or that Heckler and Koch.
    Will Antico

I don't think anyone said Glock are the best handguns ever made. There is better. However those better guns also cost a lot more money. Glock's are a reliable fairly light and accurate gun for the price you pay. I don't see anyone talking about the cost factor. If you have another two or three hundred dollars to spend on another gun go for it. The H & K is a great gun, but a Glock will put a round down range just the same and for less money. That's the point.
    Will Antico

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast