Why i like glocks - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Why i like glocks

The stats I quoted are what I was told directly from a Glock representative. Suffice it to say, even if it is only 65% that's still a majority of law enforcement that uses Glock. The point still remains.
    Will Antico

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by NYwill15 View Post
    The stats I quoted are what I was told directly from a Glock representative. Suffice it to say, even if it is only 65% that's still a majority of law enforcement that uses Glock. The point still remains.
    Especially considering how many other types of handguns that will fit the needs of uniformed and plain cloth cops.

I know in my area, Central Arkansas, all the uniform cops carry Glock 22 and the detectives/plain cloth cops carry 23.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by NYwill15 View Post
    The stats I quoted are what I was told directly from a Glock representative.
    do you believe EVERYTHING a salesman tells you?

Interesting experience....took an Advanced Combat Pistol class yesterday, 12 hours in the beautiful great outdoors in a shoothouse and dynamic range and out of the 15 students there who were NOT using Glocks over 70% experienced a malfunction. My little G26 ran like a champ all day long without a single problem....not surprising, but...interesting.
    My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
    Interesting experience....took an Advanced Combat Pistol class yesterday, 12 hours in the beautiful great outdoors in a shoothouse and dynamic range and out of the 15 students there who were NOT using Glocks over 70% experienced a malfunction. My little G26 ran like a champ all day long without a single problem....not surprising, but...interesting.
    I call BS, I have been to many classes like this and I have seen SOME malfunctions.
    glocks and other kinds of weapons have had issues.
    7 out of 10 having a failure? you've got to be kidding.
    this fanboy stuff is so childish and highlights a level of intelligence I didn't think could be so low

You can call whatever you want, pal. Just calling it like I actually saw it. You probably should stick to the video games, given the neanderthal reasoning abilities you just displayed.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

You can call whatever you want, pal. Just calling it like I actually saw it. You probably should stick to the video games, given the neanderthal reasoning abilities you just displayed.
    oh my the mall ninja/internet tough guy has spoken, judging by the form shown in your avatar you should practice more, getting to that position in a SD confrontation will get you real dead real fast regardless of how wonderful your glock is

Listen up, twinkle toes, your kind on gun forums are a dime a dozen....but thanks for your "expert opinions."

LOL

Listen up, twinkle toes, your kind on gun forums are a dime a dozen....but thanks for your "expert opinions."

LOL
    my kind? are you still wearing the black bdu's to the mall?

There seems to be a lot of assumptions made here. First Glock doesn't pay Hollywood for them to use Glock, Hollywood pays Glock for the rights to use it. Second the 14 year old girls may of known about Glock simply because of how popular they are. Why don't you ask the girl how she knows what a Glock looks like instead of making a assumption? Also I totally believe the gentleman who told us about the firearm class experience. I've had Police officers tell me the same thing. A lot of departments switched from other brands of guns over to Glock due to how many officers were having malfunctions on the range. By the way the Glock rep had no motive to lie about the stats. I was already a Glock owner. We were just taking about how many departments use Glock. Then that got him to tell me some stats. By the way, Glock also upgraded my G23 Gen 2 for free. Then then paid for the shipping of it back to me and gave me a brand new case for it. The company's customer service is excellent. Also the GSSF is a great organization to belong to if you have a Glock. I use my Glock for the purpose of defending myself (or another) against deadly physical force. I don't need it to be pretty, or made of gold. I just need it to put a round down range when I need it to. I'm not going to take a chance with some other brand. I know the Glock will do the job, and that's why I bought 2 of them.
    Will Antico

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast