Why i like glocks - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Why i like glocks

Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
    Listen up, twinkle toes, your kind on gun forums are a dime a dozen....but thanks for your "expert opinions."

LOL

LMAO, this is the best Amsdorf quote yet. Is he talking about himself??? Do I need to post the links again to the other forums that have berated him and banned him for engaging in this exact thing?

You're nothing more than a guy with a camera and an ego to feed. Like you said, people like you are a dime-a-dozen. Go make some videos, bro. I'll wait.

3. Why i like glocks

Exactly right jcreek. He's running his mouth on glocktalk over some video he posted.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Go make some videos, babe. I'll wait.
    Lol fixed it for you

Amsdork, you still talkin?

This is entertaining as hell!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

It is, isn't it?

My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
    It is, isn't it?

Need a tissue?

JSDinTexas Guest

It's a tactical firearm, not a consumer-friendly knock off

Well, I'm sure most of you can figure out my position - but I felt the need to register my vote, so to speak.
    I will say I think some may be missing the point here:
    Glocks are tactical weapons, that is why they have high-capacity magazines and no conventional safeties. (yeah, I know the 3)
    Glocks were meant for rugged, environmentally challenging conditions, in a hostile enemy scenario. (why our military went to Berettas in the sand was probably $$$)
    Glocks were meant for the battlefield, not to carry concealed, that is why most of them are harder to IWB compared to slimmer offerings. (But 10+1 of .45 in a 30sf is very comforting)
    Glocks eventually found their way into law enforcement since most departments, especially today, are military-oriented in their day-to-day operations. (But I know one dept that equip their officers with Kimbers)
    Glocks are meant for users of a higher than average familiarity with firearms - a newbie can get their twinkies shot off pretty quick when fast-drawing one that's chambered, compared to guns with manual safeties. (I spent a lot of time learning to fire them after I had acquired the target and cleared MY twinkies)
    Why do I carry them? Simple, and my first rule for a self-defense weapon - Reliability.

9. They are the best.

Why i like glocks

I'm sorry but when I bought my G17 and my G22, they only came with standard capacity magazines....
    My S&W M&P .40 cal only came with standard capacity mags as well...
    Sounds like you got a good deal if your Glock's came with high capacity mags instead of the standard capacity mags!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    I'm sorry but when I bought my G17 and my G22, they only came with standard capacity magazines....
    My S&W M&P .40 cal only came with standard capacity mags as well...
    Sounds like you got a good deal if your Glock's came with high capacity mags instead of the standard capacity mags!
    Might be the dealer/supplier, all of my Glocks have come from suppliers who used Davidson's and all I have were with Standard 15 round mags, this includes the Gen 3 and 4 of the G 22's and a 35. Having a mean flare for giving the many my kids and g-kids have received from me only have two mags. Why? So I may have lots of extras. I now have one Gen 3 and 4.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast