SAA for everyday carry? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SAA for everyday carry?

Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
    Well, it's your funeral. Let us know where to send flowers.
    Ignorance and lack of experience loud & clear.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Well, it's your funeral. Let us know where to send flowers.
    Wow! I've seen a lot of pompous and arrogant statements with absolutely no mention of why they said what they said or where they are coming from, but I have to say Amsdorf, you take the cake in this category. To also do what you did in one of the largest fonts I've ever seen on this forum and in bright red. Real class, NOT!

Now tell us, after you make a statement like that, why would anyone on this forum take anything you say (or show in a video) seriously?

Too bad there isn't a "dislike" button next to people's statements. You would have many right now.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Hey, if you want to play cowboy against the bad guys coming at you these days armed with semi-autos with high cap magazines, be my guest.

Happy trails.
    My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

5. Many people carry 1911, which can easily be considered an outdated and inferior platform, will a bad be injured less by a bullet from an saa clone? And have you seen jerry miculek fire a single action revolver? They can skillfully be fired as just about as fast as a semi auto.

Sent from my LG-C800 using USA Carry mobile app

Hey, if you want to play cowboy against the bad guys coming at you these days armed with semi-autos with high cap magazines, be my guest.

Happy trails.
    High capacity magazines are good if you plan to "miss a lot" pal. If you want to play Rambo be my quest, we can always add "Imagination Inflation" to your ignorance and lack of experience. Happy Hollywood.

~ Fight Crime-Shoot Back ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

You guys crack me up. It is so obvious that the people defending carrying a SAA pistol for self-defense have ZERO real world experience with CQB and what it means to face down a threat in a real gun fight.

But hey, it's a free country, feel free to play Mr. Cowboy, just don't say you weren't warned when the moment of crisis comes and all you are running with is a six shot SAA revolver.

If they are so great, as you guys claim, I'm sure the military and law enforcement would still be using them...oh, wait...sorry, I don't want to confuse any FUDDS with facts.

LOL.

Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

You guys crack me up. It is so obvious that the people defending carrying a SAA pistol for self-defense have ZERO real world experience with CQB and what it means to face down a threat in a real gun fight.

But hey, it's a free country, feel free to play Mr. Cowboy, just don't say you weren't warned when the moment of crisis comes and all you are running with is a six shot SAA revolver.

If they are so great, as you guys claim, I'm sure the military and law enforcement would still be using them...oh, wait...sorry, I don't want to confuse any FUDDS with facts.

LOL.

Hate to break it to you pal, but the post is "SAA for everyday carry?", nothing to do with military or law enforcement. You crack me up too, it's more than obvious that you have ZERO real world experience & knowledge when it comes to the SAA revolver or what it means to face down a threat in a real gun fight. And for your information, I carry as many as 30 extra rounds of ammo with my six shot SAA revolver, but hey, it's a free country like you say, so feel free to continue with your Hollywood mentality & ignorance.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

You go right ahead and use your SAA in a life threatening situation where your technique goes to crap, where your aiming goes to crap and where then you have to use fine motor skills to reload your wheel gun.

If they are such great defensive weapons I'm sure every law enforcement agency and military unit would still be using them.

The 1890s are calling...

LOL

10. There must be some prior bad blood here I'm not privy to, so I'll refrain from saying what I was going to, and bow-out with nothing concrete to add to the discussion.

You go right ahead and use your SAA in a life threatening situation where your technique goes to crap, where your aiming goes to crap and where then you have to use fine motor skills to reload your wheel gun.

If they are such great defensive weapons I'm sure every law enforcement agency and military unit would still be using them.

LOL
    I don't have a technique to go to crap, and unlike yourself I only need to shoot one round at a time per target because my aiming is never crap. And it doesn't take any fine motor skills to reload, if you had the slightest bit of experience you'd know that. All your BS here simply proves that you know nothing about SAA revolvers except what you've seen in the movies. And just because you're so ignorant I'll tell you again that this thread is "SAA for everyday carry?", nothing relating to any law enforcement agency or military unit.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast